Which would you do? HH or WDW-March

LucyLou&BobWho

Disney Freak
My husband and DS1 are going to Europe next spring break. Since its a father older son tour, my youngest DS and I will be staying in the states and decided that WDW may be calling, but how bad is it down there at that time? I haven't made our reservations yet, but wondering? Or should we try HH? How cold is it in HH? Also we have an annual pass to WDW.....decisions decisions....any advice?

:flower:

I had reservations for HH this past Easter week, and ended up changing to OKW. I am so glad we did. The weather was perfect (70's, no humidity or rain) and I had a good game plan to try to avoid the crowds. The MK was open every morning at 8, and had EMH every morning!, so that meant I had to get the group to the van by 6:15 on the day we went to MK! It was an enhausting, but wonderful week! However, I know that the week before we went was raining, so we lucked out.

Basically, the weather is hit or miss, but I just picked WDW because it is our place where there's something for everyone, no matter what the weather is. Since you have the AP, I would say to go to WDW.

I forgot to mention that, as you know, Easter was in March this year. But next year, Easter is in April, however I know that some school systems have spring break in March, regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter