While Our Daughter was Free on the DxDP

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
Soon I will be writing our May/June 2018 dining review while on the DxDP. e went for 8 days and ate at the restaurants below:

The Mara breakfast and lunch
Sanaa Dinner
Fruit and Danish for breakfast
Hollywood and Vine lunch
Beaches and Cream for dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast
Pinocchio Village Haus lunch
Boma dinner
Teppan Edo lunch
Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner
The Mara breakfast
Sanaa lunch
D-luxe Burger dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Yak & Yetti lunch
California Grill dinner
Paddlefish lunch
Maria and Enzo's dinner
The Mara breakfast
Grand Floridian Cafe lunch

Don’t know the answer to your question but thanks for taking the time to review

How do you title a link to a page? I want to title it something different that the URL address?

Do you mean for example you want to type The Mara breakfast then have it so people can click on it and go straight to the review?

All you have to do for that is type whatever you want, highlight it, click the link button it’ll be the top row of tools next to the font button which is 2 a’s (it kind of looks like a sideways paperclip), paste the link in there and it should work.

Make sure if you’re linking to other posts in your report that you have the right link (click edit then copy everything but the end that says save-inline).

Sorry I have been very busy and traveling the last 2 weekends. This upcoming weekend I will put up the reviews with pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!