• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon All You Can Eat SKILLET DDP question...

Corrine&Matt

DisneyLovers
Does anyone know if you order this with the Disney Dining Plan if it is for One Person, or for the whole table, and if you get a dessert with it? That looks like A LOT OF FOOD in the pics, and I am curious if its ordered for one person counting as one table dinner on the DDP and if you get to order from the whispering canyons regular desert menu with it also. Thanks in advance!!!!

You will use one TS credit for each person. They should bring food to your table to start, then you can ask for more if anyone is still hungry. I would guess that the amount one person starts with would differ a bit from the amount 8 people would start with. I'm not sure about which desserts at WC are included, but someone will know. :)

Do they bring out all the food? Or if I just want more ribs will they bring me just ribs?

Not everyone at the table has to order the skillet but each person that does will be charged 1 credit. We were able to order any dessert off the menu when we ordered the skillet :thumbsup2

We loved the skillet and it is really great being able to order more of the things that you want!

For those actually paying for it I just wanted to add that dessert does not come free with the skillet.

Since the Skillet is All You Can Eat they bring out enough food based on how many order the skillet. If someone at your table does not order the skillet and others do, they can not eat from the skillet.

And believe me this is one restaurant you don't want to try and get away with it. You will get caught and then they will humiliate you in front of everyone there for "cheating".

Not saying anyone had planned on doing this just wanted to warn anyone in case you are tempted to have a bite. ;)

BeckWhy said:
Do they bring out all the food? Or if I just want more ribs will they bring me just ribs?

To begin with they bring some of all of the choices. Then when you ask for more you can specify what you would like more of.

Where did you see the pictures for this at? At Allears? WCC is sounding better and better to me. We will probably have to find a way to get over for our trip in September! :teeth:

WCC is one of my favorite places! It is so fun, and the food is great. They even have a lego table at the place where you sign in - the kids love to play while you wait for your table.

Also, about dessert...get the warm apple pie skillet with ice cream!!! It is wonderful!!!

We were just there two weeks ago and the food was great! My son and I had the skillet and DH had a dinner. He did pick when my back was turned!
So glad they loved the food, the atmosphere and service!

Will tell you my son did not care for the oathe of no whining! It was one of the restaurants that was a hit for all! The dessert with the cinnamon and icegream with the shell (Foster) OOH LALALA!!!!! Wsa to die for!

Enjoy and have fun!

After reading all the reviews here, I'm soooo glad that I booked my gf & I there for our upcoming July trip. I can't wait. But she's such a picky eater, I hope I can convince her the skillet is the way to go.

Are you allowed to feed your under three year old from the skillet? I'm a little foggy on the under three dine free at AYCE buffets so would the same thing apply with the skillet?

Corrine&Matt said:
Does anyone know if you order this with the Disney Dining Plan if it is for One Person, or for the whole table, and if you get a dessert with it? That looks like A LOT OF FOOD in the pics, and I am curious if its ordered for one person counting as one table dinner on the DDP and if you get to order from the whispering canyons regular desert menu with it also. Thanks in advance!!!!

When we were there last October, we were allowed to order anything on the menu, including the skillet, and any dessert on the menu. A few of our party of 20 ordered the skillet, but most did not.

Technically, we were told we were not supposed to be able to get an appetizer and the skillet. However, our server told us, with a big wink, that you could order an appetizer first, then decide to order the skillet as your entree. With all of the food that comes with a skillet, there really was no need to order more.

By the way, my neice ordered the pork chops at WCC and they were awesome and huge!

I'm interested in the under 3 question too. If my dh gets the skillet and 'shares' with our 2 year old dd, is that 'allowed' as it is at buffet meals?

I don't think all of us will be getting the skillet (hoping to split a meal between ds and myself to save a credit - especially since I'm planning to get the milkshake so I doubt I'll want to eat too much else!) - but I'm not sure if they will 'need' me to order a meal for 2 year old or if it's okay for her to share.

Anyone with experience with this?

When we were there last summer, the waiter told us that our DD2 could share from the skillet. He did not charge us for her. I do not know if this is policy or just the CM preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter