Whispering Canyon still fun for kids?

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
Contemplating Whispering Canyon as a birthday spot for both my son & nephew who have birthdays a day apart. Never been here & got hyped up reading reviews of how fun it is, only to realize reviews were older & newer ones say its much calmer now? Do they still do pony races & yelling for ketchup & huge soda glasses? Thanks for any recent feedback!

We were at WC this past June. They still did the pony rides and yelling for ketchup. They also asked the dads to get up and sing “I’m a Little Tea Pot” with wiggling and shaking! I know my grandkids had a great time!

Lotsa fun for kids, food not particularly good but not awful. Make sure they don’t sit you in the back near the fireplace. Much less fun.

Also, the whole ketchup thing, while fun, is completely unsanitary so query whether they bag that. Was skeeved out having to transport all that ketchup, but again kids absolutely loved it.

There were lots of rumors going around last year that they were tampering down the hijinks but we never saw any of that come to fruition. Whispering Canyon is my daughters absolute favorite restaurant on property (she's 9) so it would likely be great for the boys. She loves the ketchup runs and the pony races but most of all just he silliness of the servers.

We love this joint. It's our traditional first TS. We never noticed the antics taper off.

And the food is good. Subjective as usual.

We were there in early March and it was a lot of fun for everyone - kids and big kids alike !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!