White Marsh Pin Traders

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
HI TO ALL THE PIN TRADERS THAT ARE IN LINE AT THE WHITE MARSH STORE EVERY SATURDAY AND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE AREA.

WE ARE TRYING TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR THIS TUESDAY FOR DABER WHEN HE COMES INTO TOWN.

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN MEETING AT THE STORE FOR SOME FUN AND PIN TRADING.

THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO WELCOME HIM TO BALTIMORE AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE VOICED AN INTEREST IN COMING TO TRADE FROM OTHER AREAS.

ANYONE GAME HERE.

DARLENE
MICKEY7811@AOL.COM

I can make it, but somebody better email me that day to remind me! What time does it start?

Thanks Darlene,
Sounds like we've got the making of a group! Now how do I get there?
South on I-95 to what exit?

From the Inner Harbor, take I-95 North through the Harbor Tunnel. Continue to exit 67, which is Rt 43. You want the 2nd part of this exit so you will be heading west. Once on Rt 43, follow to the first left which I believe is Honeygo Blvd. The mall will be on your right.

If you take the first entrance to the mall, also a park-n-ride, then at the light, turn left. Park in the area to the left of Macy's and across from Ikea. From that mall entrance, go to the 1st floor via the escalator in front of you. The Disney Store will be to your left as you exit the escalator onto the 1st floor.

mapquest photo

Thanks. Looking forward to being there. Any more on the boards want to join us?

Just wanted to see if anyone else is interested in Pin Trading this Tuesday at the White Marsh Mall Store.

Come - it will be fun.

Darlene

Still looking for people to come on Tuesday to the not very organized Pin Meet to be held at the White Marsh Mall in Baltimore, Maryland. No food, no games, just lots of pin trading and friendship and fun.

WE will meet in front of the store at 7 and then decide where to go from there.

IF you have any questions, just email me.

Darlene
Mickey7811@aol.com

JudySue and I would like to make it. However, we are both Officers of Election for Fairfax County and Virginia is having a major election this year.

Since it's a week night, it all depends on DS#1's basketball practice schedule. Unfortunately, since basketball season is just getting underway, I don't yet have the practice schedule. I may have that tomorrow.

I certainly want to come. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter