Who’s going to Epcot Moonlight Magic this summer?

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
We’re new members, and are looking forward to our very first DVC stay this summer. When we saw there was going to be a MM event at Epcot (my favourite park), during our stay, I was so excited!

I feel really lucky that we managed to get tickets for this event, and wondered who else is coming too! We’re going to the event in August :-)

We will be at the August event as well. Staying at BWV 8/13-25. Very excited as well!

We are going in August also. I wasn't home when it was time to book so my sister did it for me. I am so happy we were able to get tickets!! We are staying at BLT. We have never been to any special events before and are really looking forward to it!!

We are going to the August one too! First ever member event happening during any of our stays! Staying OKW the 14th-25th

We are going to the August one too! First ever member event happening during any of our stays! Staying OKW the 14th-25th
We’ll be there at the same time! First stay at our home resort, so excited!

We’ll be at the July event. It’s our first moonlight magic that happened to line up with a trip. Can’t wait to see how it is. I’ve found very few reviews of last year’s Epcot event.

We’ll be at the July event. It’s our first moonlight magic that happened to line up with a trip. Can’t wait to see how it is. I’ve found very few reviews of last year’s Epcot event.

We went to the December event at EPCOT and really enjoyed it. We are really into characters so use parties such as this for that purpose....rides can be done anytime so I don't have any feedback with regards to how the lines may have been. Having rare characters out, wide open spaces to roam (park felt very empty outside of the lines for characters), snacks, extra fireworks show, all free....can't go wrong! There was a dance party with music pumped through the park which also made for some fun interactions with characters (such as dancing the macarena with the 3 Caballeros). Have fun!

Going in July. Brand new members, so this will be our first Moonlight Magic as well as our first chance to use our DVC points. Staying at Saratoga and BWV over a five day trip.

Booked on cutoff date for august trip. Hoping it comes to fruition, waiting for family to get vacation approval. Tick tock. Will cancel if not going tho.

Been members for two years and our family of three is so excited. We usually book the same week in August every year and could not believe our luck when dates for MM were announced. We had booked BWV for a few nights then BLT for a few (first time at BLT but we like new things.) We were lucky enough to get MM tickets at EPCOT. We generally are not that lucky but somehow it worked out. Then MNSSH dates were announced and the stars just lined up for that while we are staying at BLT. We are very go-with-the-flow DVC owners and are happy just to be able to go to WDW. We know that there will be events we won't be fortunate to experience. (We know not to 'yuck' someone else's 'yum.') We are very grateful for the dash of pixie dust we've already been given. To all of you...have a magical time!

If you have a chance to attend, I would suggest that you do so now. Unknown if the new DVC management will continue membership magic.

:earsboy: Bill

If anyone has a spare ticket for July, I will be staying at Boulder Ridge. I tried on June 6th and also today at 9:00 sharp. I kept getting "Internal Server Error" this morning and didn't have any luck getting through. Once I finally did, they were full. If anyone has a spare ticket that isn't going to be used, please let me know. I would really like to go.

What are y’all thinking as far as touring?

At 7 it will still be busy, so I think we will likely head in then and grab dinner at a QS or TS at Tokyo Dining perhaps (I don’t make too many ADRs).

I will try to make a fourth FP (for after dinner) after our third from earlier in the day at MK is done, but if not, maybe see if some line is low-ish, and watch Illuminations. Then at 9, treats and rides!

We'll be at the August event! So excited! We attended the Typhoon Lagoon even last year and had a great time! We were told all of Future World and Mexico and Norway Pavilions will be open (since they have rides!) Can't wait to see what special characters will be available!

We'll be at the August event! So excited! We attended the Typhoon Lagoon even last year and had a great time! We were told all of Future World and Mexico and Norway Pavilions will be open (since they have rides!) Can't wait to see what special characters will be available!

Interesting, I was told just the front section of park, hope your info is correct!

The TL & MK events we attended had no issue with crowding (well, except the long lines for the rarer characters @ MK). Was slightly concerned with such few attractions @ Epcot it would be busier. Perhaps they are allotting less tickets and having the pavilions open you mention would help disperse the crowd better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter