Who are you excited to see at Eat to The Beat?

Carol unsworth

DisneyfanUK
We are there from 9 th to 23rd of October( U.K. visitors)
We are excited to see Air Supply on our first night as their song ‘All Out of Love’ was a hit when my hubby and I first met in 1979, and also Kenny G on our last night, we have booked the package for Kenny G as we think he will be very popular. Gutted that we will just miss Billy Ocean!

In previous years we have enjoyed Christopher Cross, Starship, Taylor Dayne and the Beach Boy(s)

I saw Air Supply a few years ago - they were wonderful !!! I would like to see Boys II Men

I am going when Baha Men will be there. I grew up during the "Who Let the Dog's Out?" time and I actually pretty excited to get that song stuck in my head again!

I've only heard of a couple of the acts, but if I go to one it'll be Boyz II Men

It might be just me, but the Garden Rocks concert line up seemed much better than Eat to the Beat.

We will be seeing Everclear and I am SO excited about it! Would have loved to see Tiffany, Hanson and Boys II Men too...

We will be seeing Everclear and I am SO excited about it! Would have loved to see Tiffany, Hanson and Boys II Men too...

me too! im gonna try to see all three hee hee. im nervous itll be packed but people keep saying they think itll be very not busy for them...hmmm

98 Degrees on 10/15 which is also our 16th anniversary :D

i saw 98 degrees open for the new kids a few times - they're a lot of fun! im seeing their christmas show in november too.

to the person seeing hanson - i am so jealous! they're fabulous live!!

and everyone seeing boyz II men - ya'all know they're fantastic. i also saw them open for new kids a bunch of times, as well as other times. they're in a class of their own.

im looking forward to seeing everclear, and i may get to catch smashmouth too who i saw open for a few bands i liked in the 90s so that will be fun..concerts are kinda my thing. i love that i can combine it with disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter