who do you rent a house from?

hannymom

Mouseketeer
we rented from all star vacation homes 6 years ago. they were great. now we are looking at another trip to disney next fall and the web site had a new name. i then tried to research on this site and found a lot of complaints. for those of you that rent homes close to disney, who do you rent from?

We are fans of Windsor Hills and have successfully used www.windsorhillsofficialrentals.com. It's a site that connects you with the owners directly. Homeaway and VRBO are also helpful but they charge a hefty fee just for putting you in touch with owners. IMO it contradicts the idea of saving money when booking accommodations. If you find a property you like you can always try to book direct through the owner or manager to avoid the fee. Never hurts to ask.

I've rented from VacationCentralFlorida.com and Park Hopper Properties but we rent condos.

We’ve rented through VRBO/HomeAway for houses in the Highgrove (192/27) area. We had wanted that specific location because it was adjacent to our daughter’s Cagan’s Crossing apartment. We had great correspondence with the owners of the homes who even checked in with us during our 3 different stays.

I've rented from Vacation By the Mouse twice when I needed large houses for our multi-gen vacations. I had good experiences both times. It's nice to have a pool in the back yard when you get back from the parks! Stayed once at Windsor and once at High Grove.

We've rented at Windsor Palms, Crestwynd Bay, and Lindfields. We usually rent through either VRBO or the Windsor Palms site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!