Who else is obsessed??

Marilou

Slightly obsessed WDW planner of the family, but t
Ok...we entered the postcard thing, we entered contests thru ABC (family channell) we entered the Good Morning America's contest, Family Fun magazine's contest....heck...we even entered a contest we read about on a jar of spaghetti sauce!! (Francesco Rhinaldi for anyone who wants to check their website)

So yesterday the phone rings and my daughter (age 13) sees Florida on the caller ID....I thought she was gonna break her neck the way she 1/2 ran 1/2 fell down the stairs to give me the phone screaming "MOM MOM MOM.... IT'S FOR YOU......IT'S FLORIDA!!!

OMG too funny....ok so maybe we are a tad obsessed with entering Disney contests :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Okay...I have to admit, I enter all of the contest I can find too. And, like your daughter....one day the phone rings....now normally, I would not get too excited when I see a number I do not recognize....however....it is a 407 area code! I just about faint...finally answer the phone......it was the DVC just wanting to make sure that I received my DVD about membership:headache: After hanging up the phone I kinda felt like a fool for getting so excited! Maybe one day we will get lucky...until then, I will continue to search out all of the contests for trips to WDW that I can:thumbsup2

I am in The Club*** I have it real bad I have a folder & date's hi-lighted .. My DD (32 yrs ) GS (21 mos.) & me -leave in 5 days --- I told my DH if I get a call while I'm gone That I have "WON" tell them --- I wanna go>>>>>>> ha ha Again :yay:

Sign me up! Any where I can. It is not a sickness, just a plain love of Disney. If I lived in Flordia or Cali, I think I'd have to work there :)

Sign me up! Any where I can. It is not a sickness, just a plain love of Disney. If I lived in Flordia or Cali, I think I'd have to work there :)

Gosh, me too! I'm embarrassed to give my age..check out my "name" and you'll get a hint, but I love WDW soooo much that I just got back last week and started to think about planning another trip within 3 days!!

Gosh, me too! I'm embarrassed to give my age..check out my "name" and you'll get a hint, but I love WDW soooo much that I just got back last week and started to think about planning another trip within 3 days!!

I hear you on that one! We leave in 30 days, and I'm already planning a Birthday trip for my mom in Dec, and taking the kids to WDW in Feb 08. They do not get to go on the upcoming trip. DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary! :love:

i enter em too. im a poor college student. free disney is awesome to me! besides the fact that theres friends who would otherwise never go that i would want to bring if i won a trip.

Okay, I don't enter every contest (though, I did the post cards and I did the ABC contest) but I am DREAMING every night about winning something on our DisneyWorld vacation..
Listerally every night in the past week I have had these dreams that I win little things but am so excited! We leave on Fri morning, wish me luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter