Who had their PI and still no offer?

Kellygirls

Earning My Ears
My daughter had her PI August 25 and is still under review. I know a lot of people that had PIs after her were hired in Monday's wave. I'm thinking her chances get smaller as the days pass.
For those who had their PI and still no offer, when was it?

Mine was also on the 25th and I'm still under review. I don't think her chances will have gotten much smaller yet–there's only been 1-2 major "waves" (there's another confirmed to be coming early next week) and there's still two months left in the process. If we hit November, then our chances will be much smaller (from what I understand, this is around the time that people start getting waitlisted)!

I personally think I screwed up my phone interview really bad but have a good application & experience, and being a college senior and program alumnus going for me, so they're on the fence about whether to accept or NLIC. I assume anyone who had an early interview and hasn't been accepted yet is also someone recruiters are "on the fence" about, but if she wasn't being considered, she would have been long since NLIC'd. Plenty of people were NLIC'd either immediately after their PIs or over the course of the past few weeks, so the fact that your daughter hasn't been rejected is a good sign.

At this point, whether or not we get offers will probably depend on the quality of future phone interviews/applications/etc. in comparison to ours, and also how many people turn down their offers, but I would say don't start losing hope for at least another month and a half.

I did mine Sept. 8th and still haven't heard. But again, it's still so early in the process and they have so many applications to go through it's going to take away. Definitely try to follow the recruiters on twitter because they're constantly tweeting out advice as well as when waves might be starting. Good luck!

How do you follow the recruiters? My daughter had her PI on the 8th and hasn't heard yet!! So agonizing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!