Who has flown out of TF Green lately?

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
Just wondering with all the new security regulations how early you got to the airport? I was planning on a full 2 hours before our flight, and I am pretty sure that will be enough, just checking with some of you super-smart and informative DISers. :teeth:

Thanks!

I flew out of TF Greene in August. We were at the curb about 90 minutes early and flew on Southwest and were able to get our boarding passes right there. The line at the security checkpoint inside was a bit longer than usual, but still no problem. I would say it added maybe 10 minutes to the process.

I'm flying out of there tonight (7:20p) and plan to be there 2 hours early. Would rather be safe than sorry!!! :teeth:

Hmmmm, Travellin Tigger, would that be the SWA flight? That's the one we are on on Saturday!!!! Warm it up a bit when you get there, OK???? Please and Thank You

We flew out of Green in November (7:00 AM Delta). We checked in at the curb right away. The security line was huge though. It snaked all the way around the terminal. Took about 30 minutes to get through.

Debster

SWA all the way, baby!!! I'll do the best I can after I warm my plane up!!! LOL

At least by the time you arrive, the warm weather will have returned!! :smooth:

My daughter-in-law works for Delta out of Green. It all depends on the time and day you are flying. She said some days the new security system is backed up and other days people go right on through. Get there early just to be safe.

We flew out on ny day on swa from tf green. We did curbside check in and had to stay with bags while they were xrayed. The did open one up due to "trace chemicals"--they found soap,shampoo and makeup. Put the bag back together and it was checked on to belt. we were there 2 hours before. It was a bit more of a production than in May Barb

We flew out on Friday December 6th around 2:30 SWA. We gave ourselves extra time because there had been cancelled flights the day before. It took us 15 minutes from the time we parked the car till we were sitting at the gate. (and sitting and sitting)It was a cold trip with a lot of rain but we had a truely terrific vacation. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Thanks everyone. Looks like my 2 hours is a good estimate.

ebhurleys--we are in EB too!!! Hi neighbor :wave:

Debster, we flew out of TFGreen in October last year... flight was at 1:25 pm, and we were there by 11am. Had no problems, parked in the new A lot... (didn't know there were cheaper lots, darn it!) Lines weren't *that* bad... probably about 20 people in front of us... normal, I think. We're flying from there again in May on SWA. That airport is great. :)

Although...with the new Logan Connecter open from I-90.... who knows... But we won't be trying that anytime soon, b/c we have everything booked outta PVD. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter