Who has never been to the Royal Table w/ Cindy?

We have never been there because we try to cater to both our kids for character meals and my DS is just not into the princesses.
We are however going to the Norway one this time because both of my nieces are going with us. But we are going to Chef Mickey's by his choice for him.

This is my 5th trip to Disney, my ds 9's third trip and my ds 5's second trip. We've never done CRT. I doubt we ever will. The boys have absolutely no interest in it, and it's not on my priority list. We've met Cinderella in Mickey's Toon Town (goodness, is it still called that? I think I drew a blank on that section of MK!:eek: )

We've never been and have no interest in going. Of course if someone gave us a free meal there we wouldn't turn it down :) but not worth the effort getting a PS to go. Of course we have 2 DS's - I'm sure I'd be doing anything I could to get there if I had DD.

:)

We will be doing CRT for the first time in a couple of weeks. We don't have children, but will be traveling with children this time. That was why we got PSs for this trip. I am very excited about this BTW! :)

My sis just posted the thread, about getting crt! She called talked to wdw dine about some ps's and asked about crt (4pm) and said, just for the heck of it. "we are going these 13 nites, can you check if there are any opening, any time for a table for 2" and the 1st day she got 8:55am! it was the only day she looked. Now this still about 2 1/2 months out, but it was open so anyone should try it any time. We have never, ever asked about it. After reading about it here, just figured, no way, but maybe cause we are only 2 we got lucky, but if mom and her daughter want to do a mom and dd thing they might get to go?

For the ressie, Its like the FBI, you have to have your #, and a picture ID, to get in! Also of course the credit card deposit!

So don't give up, just try once in a while, and be flexible, be VERY flexible! MKY princess:

We've been once (of course, we've only had ONE family vacation to WDW!)

My boys were almost 9 and just turned 4 at the time. They were okay with it, but not overly impressed. DD (6 1/2) loved it.

This trip, ds's will be 12 and 7. They have NO interest in breakfast there, and it costs too much to drag them along! So dh will take the boys to Tomorrowland, while dd and I attend (that is, if we get a PS next week!) DD will be 9, almost 10. She's not that into the princesses anymore, but wants to go. I'm glad, it will be fun, just the girls.

Julia

We have never done this before. I will be trying for our trip in December. If I don't get in, I will probably try for the dinner at 1900 Park Faire. My dd will be 2 1/2 and "Rella" is her absolute favorite Disney princess. If not for that, we would probably not even try. My DH could really care less about the Princesses, he much prefers Mickey and Pals.

She also loves Mickey and Pooh, so we are planning on doing Chef Mickey's and the Crystal Palace. We will be on the Silver Plan so on a few days we thought that 2 big meals would be OK in order to get in all of her "pals".

In all our trips, we have never eaten in the castle. Years ago I did try to get PS's, but that was B.D. (Before Disboards) and I had no clue about how to go about it.

I think this is our year---we will have little girls with us for the first time! Three nieces may give me a good enough excuse to plan a breakfast...if I can get it!

Personally, I love anything to do with the Princesses princess: - and the PSB breakfast was a huge hit with my boys too! So, I can't see going to this being a problem for the rest of our group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter