• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who in Sept????

We4mickey

Cast Member
I see we have a few for Oct.
But how about Sept. Come on all you Disers sign in here.
Campers and non-campers.
Sept 19th - 23rd staying in cabins.

We'll be in WDW Sept. 7-10, but we'll be staying at the Dolphin!!! Can you believe it - we're not camping! :D

We will be down Sept. 22 - Oct 2 hopefully staying in Loop 700. Not near soon enough or long enough :bounce:

Come on there must be more going than this.
I know eveyone is waiting for Oct 1st.

This will be our third visit to the cabins at Fort Wilderness, the first time since they have been
renovated!! We are driving from New Jersey on Sept. 13 and cruising on the Magic from Sept 15 to 19th, then off to Fort Wilderness until the 29th of sept.

We have three children, ages 9, 7 and 5, also my husband and my mother in law will complete the group. Can't wait...it'll be here before I know it!!

Hi,

I'll be there Sept. 7-10th, look for me in the 1900 loop!<BG> I might also return at the end of Sept. too.
See ya'll there!Mmketeer

also check out the official Sept. list on the resorts board

Our family of 6 (children ages 13, 4, 4, and 18 mos.) will be at the FW Cabin Sept. 8 to 13, then we're moving to either DI bungalow, or offsite at HIFS or Vistana Village--got to make up my mind...and soon!!! Any opinions?

By the way, can you request in advance which cabin you'd like? If so, what's a good one?

Thanks!

Sue

we will be @ the cabins sept 20-26th!!!!!! there are 8 of us using 2 cabins
:earsgirl:

The Moore Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter