who is best to book with!

LindaDVC

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about sailing again.
The other two times we booked with DVC and used points.

We probably will pay cash this next trip so wondering which is the best way to book--

directly with the cruise line
American Express travel
Dreams Unlimited

Thanks for the suggestions!
Linda

I vote for Dreams Unlimited!! They have superb service! If a DCL promo is released after you book, they will automatically apply the promo price to your exsisting ressie - this is something that DCL will not do unless you call them and ask for the specific promo code. Sorry, I don't know anything about American Express travel. It does sound like AAA is offering some pretty good deals right now though also.:)

I would check evey source you could think of- all of whom you mentioned then some-We went through Cruises Only-I had checked at least 11 different companies. Only one was cheaper than Cruise Only at the time but I really liked the travel agent (Jasmine) at Cruises Only asked and they met my price. When you are checking make sure you know exactly what you are getting charged for so you can compare apples to apples. Have fun !

My vote is for Dreams Unlimited. We booked our 2000 cruise with DCL directly and got good service. For 2002, we booked with Dreams and they have been wonderful. Quick response to e-mail and they check for discounts for you! That is the largest perk. No worrying about missing anything.

Daisimae :bounce:

So far checked with DCL and Dreams and the price exactly the same. Amex Travel is offering double membership reward points so will see what they offer as well.

We are considering sailing in 2003 so should get early booking discounts! Picking that date for an anniversary sail!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter