Who is in for 2018?

Planning to go October 14-19, as this will be the last year my kids get a fall break from school. But when did October get so busy???? We went 4 years ago in Oct, booked one month before and got a room for $150/night at a moderate resort. Went last year in Oct and had to do a split stay b/c rooms were booked. Now I'm looking 10 months in advance and Wilderness Lodge has NO availability! Anyway, hoping we can get some decently priced room somewhere for that week. But also might split the week with Universal.

We recently switched our October 2018 trip from AKL to Poly since I was able to get a 25% off discount at the Poly. I’m so excited, I’ve always wanted to stay there.
How were you able to get a discount in October 0218? I've been watching (booked for September 2018) but haven't seen anything yet. I'm just curious. :-)

My DH and I are booked for September 14-21 at the Boardwalk. First time at this resort! Very excited too.

We're positive we're going back to WDW in 2018, either in November or December. We're thinking about a split stay : 3-4 days at one of the Epcot's area Deluxe Resorts and 7 days at MK's area Deluxe Resorts, both throught DVC rental!

Can't wait to be back there, this time with three kids!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter