Who is your favorite Disney heroine?

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

I remember us doing a thread like this before, but I think it was on the old board.

Who is your favorite Disney heroine?

I actually have 5! Here are mine, in order:

1.) Belle
2.) Jasmine
3.) Megara
4.) Mulan
5.) Lisa (SnoWhite) reminded me of Jessie!!! I had to add her on to my list. :D

Do you see a trend here? I favor the slightly rebellious, spunky, dark-haired beauties. Like me! :) :) :)

I was thinking that this thread could help some of us get pins of our fave gals. So! Who are your faves?

MULAN RULES!

First Disney gal who didn't need a boyfriend to do a heroic act, didn't need a male partner, didn't leave the world she knew to be with a man (like Ariel, Jane, etc.), no man intervened in her plan to do something great by herself (Aladdin did not let Jasmin see the world on her own as she wanted) and no man told her what to do.
She was self sufficient.

About time, Disney!

Wanda

I don't know if he is a hero but I would say Thomas O'Malley.:D :rolleyes: Becuase he helped Duchess and kittens get through the French countryside safely.

Berlioz

Berlioz, good choice but I think she means the girls this time. :)
Does Tink count? If so then she's mine, have to love that attitude of hers. Other than that, I also like Jessie from toy story 2, she's also got a lot of attitude and she's a readhead to boot! :)

Lisa

MULAN. It is also one of my favorite Disney movies. Not very many pins for her though.

Snow White - without a doubt. I've got pictures of she and I at the GF character breakfast. DH said it was like watching me with my sister.

With a smile and a song!

P.S. Love Mulan and Belle too!

have to say
Mulan
Belle
Sleeping Beauty

I just love sleeping beauty although she really didn't have much character except for picking up a Prince in the forest...lol

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter