Who needs a smile? I've got park maps :-)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
If anyone would like a recent park map or two, I'm happy to drop some in the mail. These are challenging times, obviously, and a little sunshine can go a long way. Simply send me a DM with your preferred mailing address. Hopefully this offer can help remind us all of better Disney-fueled times :-).

Thanks again for spreading some pixie dust, Rob! :) Hope you are doing well!
I am, thanks. Hope you're the same. I'm actually pretty upbeat and optimistic (I tend to be). I've been out to Trader Joe's and Target in recent days (aside - I walked four miles yesterday so it was kind of like I was at DL ;-)) and I always smile at many of my fellow customers and chat with the staff. I've noticed that many people seem to be unsettled and sometimes even scared. No judgment, of course, but I feel like reassuring said people "Guys, it's all going to be OK. This, too, shall pass." The kids at TJ's told me yesterday that last week people seemed more panicked but that they're calming down as things settle. So: aside from missing Disneyland and UCB (the LA improv theater that I attend often), I 'm in great spirits and check in with friends via text often. Hope everyone else here is feeling happy, healthy and hopeful :-).

Your pictures made me smile. Thanks so much. My family are sheltering in place and doing well. Before that, I went to the grocer and felt like I was in some alternate reality. People were acting like the world was ending. Very sad. Hopefully we will all come out of this better than we were before, kinder and more generous.

Love the pictures. We just have to remind ourselves that we'll be back.

If you have any maps left I'd love some. Thanks for the offer.
EDIT I see that you requested a DM. Will do.

Finding your posts and pictures always makes me smile. I really hope I can Thank you in person some times when all this crazyness is over. Stay save and hold on to your positive thinking. Herzliche Grüsse from Germany

Finding your posts and pictures always makes me smile. I really hope I can Thank you in person some times when all this crazyness is over. Stay save and hold on to your positive thinking. Herzliche Grüsse from Germany
Thank you! It’s always nice to hear things like this. Yes, by all means please say hello when you see me at the park :-).

One of the great things to come out of this — whenever we do — is that visits to Disneyland will be all the more treasured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!