• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who remembers this at Wonders of Life?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We were at Wonders of Life at Epcot within weeks after it opened in 1989 and participated in something called "Coaches Corner". You could have your swing analyzed in golf, your batting in baseball, or I forget what the couple other choices were. Does anyone else remember this? If so, do you know how long it lasted? We've got pictures of both our sons doing this.

we were at wonders of life at epcot within weeks after it opened in 1989 and participated in something called "coaches corner". You could have your swing analyzed in golf, your batting in baseball, or i forget what the couple other choices were. Does anyone else remember this? If so, do you know how long it lasted? We've got pictures of both our sons doing this.

i remember that pavillion it also had the bikes you peddled and the faster you peddled the farther you went etc. Also you got shrunk down and journeyed into the body. That pavilion opened in 1989 and closed jan 2004.

Of course, I would remember the snack counter. They had great smoothies and frozen yogurt.

i remember that pavillion it also had the bikes you peddled and the faster you peddled the farther you went etc. Also you got shrunk down and journeyed into the body. That pavilion opened in 1989 and closed jan 2004.

It was open after that, I think seasonally since I was there in December 2006 and Body Wars, Cranium Command and a few other things were open. The bikes were covered with black tarps though.

It was open after that, I think seasonally since I was there in December 2006 and Body Wars, Cranium Command and a few other things were open. The bikes were covered with black tarps though.

Yoshi is right.... it was open seasonally........

And December 2006 was in fact the last time it was open as an attraction pavilion. Since then it has only been open for special events, but only in the capacity of hosting parts of the event - none of the old attractions were in operation.

This thread would be a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Oh, I have not thought about the Wonders of Life in years, 1989 was the first time we visited WDW and my son who was 9 at the time so enjoyed doing the batting expierece and rideing on the stationary bikes, having wonderful flashback memories here.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter