Who wants to go to Miami

mikehn

DIS Veteran
Amazing fares on Southwest to Miami from DC, NY, Philly. $45 bucks each way. They cant give these seats away. Similar fares to LAX.

SWA is just starting to fly into Miami. I think they start about mid-November.

I would love to see Jet Blue follow their lead.

SWA is just starting to fly into Miami. I think they start about mid-November.

I would love to see Jet Blue follow their lead.

Well that's nice to hear. Eventually we'll be cruising in or out of Miami and it's so much more convenient than FLL. In the past, we just sucked it up and accepted it in exchange for be able to use SWA points for our flights.

So happy that SWA got some gates at MIA! Much like @ruadisneyfan2 this will help us out with future cruising. Though I vastly prefer FLL to MIA in terms of ease of airporty-ness.

FLL is easier to drive into and out of, but if you're cruising from Port Miami flying into MIA will be SO much easier. You're going to bus, shuttle, or Uber to and from the port anyway. From MIA, it's a quick ride. From FLL, it's an hour or more and much more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter