WHO YA GONNA CALL" 29 NIGHTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS, MONSTERS & MORE - A 2019 HHN/SFR/RPR TR

As usual I am way behind, but I’ve finally finished your wonderful report! I’m so glad all the travel issues worked out for you. The photos were fantastic, so clear and crisp it was like being with you. 🤩

Thank you for taking the time to finish this up before your next Adventure! I’m reading that one closely as we are heading to US in January with our 21 yr old son for the first time in 4 years! 😍 Can’t wait time pick up some tips and great restaurant suggestions 💜

Maria 🙃

Thank you Maria.........I’m so happy you enjoyed this one too. I’ll tell Tom you enjoyed the pictures too......

What a fabulous trip you have ahead of you in January.......4 years is a long time between visits and you’ll certainly see some changes......and spending that time with your son will be amazing! I know we are loving every second of our time here.......

And once again, thank you for your lovely comments, they are so appreciated.....:wave2:

Hi Schumi. Another amazing trip report! Can’t wait to get started on your next one!

Thank you Zosha........

I’m happy you enjoyed it.......yes, new one will be starting soon......fly home tomorrow night.......hope you enjoy the new one too, will be nice to see you there too........ :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!