Whole wheat bread?

swilphil

Feels trapped in a Brady Bunch episode at the Poly
Do any of the restaurants (counter service included) in the parks or WDW resorts serve whole wheat bread, as well as whole wheat pasta, tortillas, pita bread, or brown rice? I will buy a loaf of whole wheat bread at our grocery stop for sandwiches, but I was wondering what was offered.

Marrakesh serves whole wheat bread with their meal.

We look for the whole grain items, as well. Off the top of my head, Pinocchio's has a turkey sandwich on a whole wheat roll. Spoodles and Jiko both have dishes with whole grain pilafs on the side, as well.

Thanks, Forever42. We will be staying at the Swan, so Spoodles will be easy. We stopped at Pinnochio's last time. It has a good variety wtih 5 kids in our group.

I know that Columbia House in Liberty Square has a tuna sandwich on very tasty whole wheat bread. Two thumbs up from me.

FYI: I was looking at the menus on AllEars, and the Beavertails in Canada are a "whole wheat pastry." I was a little suprised by this because you don't often see pastries made of whole wheat. Of course, the toppings you can select probably negate any of the health benefits although they did list Strawberries & Whipped Cream and Apples & Cinnamon as two choices.

Beaches & Cream has whole wheat buns for their veggie burgers - they would probably use them for a regular burger, if you asked.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter