Who's coming for the Gay Gathering?....

rbthntschl

Mouseketeer
Because DJ got a notice from Gay Days, Inc. to stop calling it a Gay Day but that's another story for another day.

Who's coming? I see Sphyrna and DopeyDave have trips posted. Anyone else coming?

I hope to, but since this weekend in DP's b-day, we may not have any money left to make it up there (the whole 40 miles :rotfl: )

Really? How stupid of them to harass you over using the term Gay Day...

My wife and I will be there. We're at OKW. (But of course)! LOL.

We'll be in purple.

I'm trying my best. I'll be with a friend and it's his first time at Disney. Talking him into Epcot isn't going so well...

Who's coming? I see Sphyrna and DopeyDave have trips posted. Anyone else coming?

We'll be there, but alas, we won't make the 'Cocktail Party' at 5:30 as we have 6:45 dinner reservations at Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge). We'll be doing Tequila and Grand Marnier tastings earlier in the day.

I'm trying my best. I'll be with a friend and it's his first time at Disney. Talking him into Epcot isn't going so well...

Did you explain the Food & Wine festival to him?
:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

My wife and I will be there. We're at OKW. (But of course)! LOL.

Sigh, we missed you by that much. Val & I were at OKW last weekend and did the meet at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter