Who's Going on the Wonder June 20th or 27th 2004

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Btt........Can't have the cruise to ourselves !

Anyone going on one of these cruises ? We are getting close to making a decison and was wondering if we would have more of a chance to meet new friends on the 20th or 27th . We are a family of five , with three almost grown teens ( 18 , 19 , 20 ). It will be in celebration of my 40th birthday , youngest daughters graduation , and my hubby and my wedding anniversary. My mom may also go . Would love to say hello to some fellow disney maniacs . Hubby is a minister and I have been a stay at home mom for over 20 years . I am now entering retirement stage ;) , which gives me more time to spend on the internet , doing scrapbooks and planning trips to all things Disney . My kids are just that ( big kids ) . They love Disney almost as much as me ( they blame me for all of the years spent raised on Disney stuff - trips , tv , movies , even Disney rooms ! ). Hey , my family doesn't call me the Disney Queen for nothing . :o

Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

The 24th is not listed on the Disney site . Just the 20th and 27th.

We're going on the June 20, 2004 4 day Wonder cruise.

Me, DW, DD7 and DD4.

This will be our first Disney Cruise and everyone is so excited. We are 3 day +1 at the Poly and then the 4 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter