Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

What about the lithographs? Do you guys frame them or do something with them?

I frame ours. I use the same mat color and match the frame as much as possible to the other lithos we have received for inaugural cruises we have been on. This makes 5 lithos and they are all hung on one long wall. Sure wish 'Ducky' had been on the cruise to sign this one.

We put a pocket on the back of the frame to hold the certificate,etc.

I frame them. I measured the dimensions and promptly left the piece of paper at home. Need to go out again and get it done.

I have lithos from almost every cruise I've been on. I always intend to frame them but have not yet done do. Even if I frame them I don't have wall space to hang them right now.

I hung my shadowbox in my office today.

Ours is sitting in our bonus room which has Disney art work from ceiling almost to the floor. We also are taking the lithograph from Ducky to get framed to add to the various ones we have gotten on past "first" cruises. DH is lacking vacation time so there may be no cruise for us in 2014... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter