Who's lost more weight than their age???

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
Well, one definitely is Tammy - Party of Six!!! She's lost over 50 pounds but she's only 34 TODAY!!! 6/28/03 Great job!!! And her triplet's birthdays are 6/30- WOW 4 birthdays in 3 days!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BIG LOSER!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Treat yourself NICE today- hope you got to sleep in! :)

HUGS!!!
Tara- hoping to lose more than my age by next birthday!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY OF SIX!!! Way to go, Tammy! You are so determined and you have already given yourself a wonderful birthday present (getting healthier AND smaller!) :)

Enjoy your special day! :)

No chance of losing more than my age here, I'm 34 and I will be at goal when I lose 25 pounds! :) Sooo close, only 4 more to go! ;)

Happy b-day Tammy!!! WOW!! I can't even imagine losing 50 lbs.. That is very impressive! GOOD FOR YOU!

Happy Birthday Tammy to you and your babies!!!

Tara...what a cool idea...loss more weight than your age...I guess I better hurry up...I have 6 months to lose 22 more lbs!! That would be GREAT!!!

Tracy

party-smiley-015.gif
Happy Birthday, Tammy!
party-smiley-015.gif

Have a great weekend, and enjoy ALL the birthday celebrations!

party-smiley-051.gif

Happy Birthday, Tammy!

I really have my work cut for me if I'm going to lose more weight than my age! Of course, the older you get, the harder that gets!!! :earseek: :teeth:

I guess that is the advantage to being younger! :teeth:

I have not officially weighed-in this week but my mid-week weigh-ins lead me to believe that I will be just about 27-28 pounds down total and I am 27 at least for a few more months! :)

OMG TARA!!!! I had no idea this thread was here. I was just winding down my GREAT day waiting on my husband to finish his shower and look how sweet this is. I'm teary eyed. What a wonderful group. Thank you all for the birthday wish's. I had the BEST b-day ever ever EVER. I would tell you all but i don't want to bore you. Thank you all so much I really do appreciate you all wishing me a great day. You guys are truly great people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter