Who's up for a Southwestern MI meet??

kimber79

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi there! I am just throwing this out there to get a feel for if anyone is interested in this!!

I am thinking sometime in June or July........on a Sunday afternoon (if this works for people ~ or we could do a Friday night). My family owns/operates a family entertainment center, and I thought this would be a FUN place to have a meet!! The business is located in Mattawan, MI which is just west of Kalamazoo! We are right on I-94 (exit 66).........7 miles west of the I-94 & US-131 intersection! We have:

Kiddie karts ages 2-4
Kiddie Bumper Boats ages 2-6
Junior Karts ages 4-10
Bumper Boats ages 7-adults of any age!
Bumper Cars ages 7-adults of any age!
Go Karts 54" & taller to drive (also have two seat go karts a 16 yo & older driver can take a passenger over 2 yo)
Miniature Golf 5 & under FREE
Sprint Karts 16 & older
Full arcade
Laser Paintball NEW this year
Food!!!
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!

Let's make this the 1st Annual Summer MI meet!! If this is something that sounds like fun to you, give me some feed back on what month/day (Sun or Fri) would work best for you!

I'm up for it. either day works for me it justs depends on week and work schedule.

Sounds like fun - depending on when - I'll be watching for a set date and then hopefully be able to make it to this meet!

I would be interested even tho my summer is filling up quickly with the boys in various things. (band and football to name a couple)

Coud be fun!
Depending on the date.........I'd love to come if we possiby can:D

Normally I'd be up for a MI meet but Friday nights and Sundays are bad since I have to drive so far. That and my summer is mostly full already :eek:

I hope you get a good turn out :)

Originally posted by CharityLynn
Is that Craig's Cruisers?

Well, whenever you set i date I'll see if I can make it:)

Not Craig's.............Formula K Family Fun Park in Mattawan (just west of Kalamazoo).

We have not had a lot of interest going here...........but do you think if we actually picked a *solid date* that would be better?? Let me know what you think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter