why do ppl boot me for nothing!

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: all i do is walk in a room BOOT! i was in a quest room and said the game was so so slow BOOT! i might quit vmk if this dont stop! i am so mad i was just in a room siting and i got BOOT! for saying the game was slow! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
i wont trade my crown to the owner of a room i am in BOOT! :furious:
i walked in to a host room and sat down guss what BOOT! what did i do
walking in to a room is a crime now saying that vmk is slow for me i get boot i am so mad! :furious: :furious: :furious:
its bad enoth i cant walk in a room with our my sister geting me grounded or some one saying some thing rude to me now i cant even go in vmk with out it eather what the monkey is wrong with ppl :furious:

Feel better? ;)

I don't think anyone is going to be able to answer this for you. Just in case others can relate or have suggestions, I'm going to move this to the kids board for you.

kids board? you mean where little kids post? sorry if you think its rude
but i am not much of a little kid

Alot of people have been booting others lately because of the ride comeptitions. Even if you are not in a ride competition I have a feeling, like me and possibly others -- still dont want you to come in or see their rooms. But if it is nothing like that, it shouldn't make you leave VMK. :confused3

I remember when I was starting out in VMK people always boot me. I think it's just that some people don't like people that don't have as much stuff as them to be in their rooms :guilty:

I always get boot for no reason. I'm sometimes mad, but I get over it.

TheDivineChild said:
I remember when I was starting out in VMK people always boot me. I think it's just that some people don't like people that don't have as much stuff as them to be in their rooms :guilty:

i think you're right!! when i was a guest, i would get booted every time i walked into a room! i would just walk into a room, and be perfectly quiet (usually trade rooms or free stuff rooms or ride rooms), and i would be booted for no reason!!!! just because someone is a guest doesn't mean they should be pushed around and booted!

catycatcat4 said:
kids board? you mean where little kids post? sorry if you think its rude
but i am not much of a little kid

yea i post here as well as the other VMK boards infact i mostly post on trhe regular board but post here too

well part of the "new booting era " is bc of the slide competitions and ppl going to steal others ideas, see my rooms are no taken/bay be so any bay be or ppl doing taken get boot and reported and when im working on projects the room title is top secret come for the boot! i think everybody gets boot for no reason, especially guests

i dont go in ride rooms i go in things like games
and top rooms i just walk in and boot and i am not a guest i have rare i have more that some ppl i was here from day on

well sometimes u get angry like don vito when i get booted, LOL!
well if ur quitting like ur other thread said,well ive been there, ask my friends i threatened to quit 3-4 times but i realized even if i did get booted alot i would still miss alot.

awesomehauntedboy5 said:
well sometimes u get angry like don vito when i get booted, LOL!
well if ur quitting like ur other thread said,well ive been there, ask my friends i threatened to quit 3-4 times but i realized even if i did get booted alot i would still miss alot.
yes, I agree. Quitting VMK just bc of being booted a lot isn't a good answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter