Why haven’t I found you sooner!

Jecks

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

I’m brand new to the forum, but we’ve been DVC members since 94. I can’t count how many times I’ve been to Disney, but my son JUST turned 3 and he’s been there 4 time already. My wife just asked him yesterday if he wanted to go to the beach and his actual response was “yea! The beach where Goofy is!” Huge smile and all. Just when I though I couldn’t love my son more...

I don’t know why I’ve never really pursued finding other Disney lovers in forums, as I’ve joined so many forums in the past (photography, coral reef tank keeping, cars, scuba, etc). I’ve already found a ton of useful information and interesting conversations and look forward to diving head first into this amazing community!

Looking forward to getting back to Disney soon!

Kevin

Hey everyone!

I’m brand new to the forum, but we’ve been DVC members since 94. I can’t count how many times I’ve been to Disney, but my son JUST turned 3 and he’s been there 4 time already. My wife just asked him yesterday if he wanted to go to the beach and his actual response was “yea! The beach where Goofy is!” Huge smile and all. Just when I though I couldn’t love my son more...

I don’t know why I’ve never really pursued finding other Disney lovers in forums, as I’ve joined so many forums in the past (photography, coral reef tank keeping, cars, scuba, etc). I’ve already found a ton of useful information and interesting conversations and look forward to diving head first into this amazing community!

Looking forward to getting back to Disney soon!

Kevin
I love this board, I finally found others like me.
Not only have I learned so many tips and tricks I have save thousands.

Welcome! And if your son likes the beach and if your wife is looking for something different, I recommend a Disney Cruise. Or maybe a 3 days cruise and a 4 day resort stay. ( Once cruising resumes of course )

Totally on my list, but its just so expensive! I also have a baby and don’t want to pay for her yet. In a few years I definitely will!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!