Why is Disneyland closing at 5 on Saturday 6/24?

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
I checked the calendar on disneyland.com for our vacation in June and it says Disneyland is open on Saturday June 24th from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM :confused:. Now, I'm not getting up to get to the park at 6:30 for sure :faint: - that's way too early for me. Anybody know why they are closing so early on a Saturday??

Thanks ktulu. I guess we'll have to work around it. DCA will be really crowded that night!

If we were going to be there at the time we would be *all over* that
6:30 opening. I imagined the park will be less crowded that morning than it will be all the rest of the summer.

Shawn said:
If we were going to be there at the time we would be *all over* that
6:30 opening. I imagined the park will be less crowded that morning than it will be all the rest of the summer.

We'll be getting in from NY pretty late the night before, so I can't see any of us wanting to get up and be in the park at 6:30. I can see the appeal, but we do have 4 days to spend in the parks so I'm not going to push it. Anyone who does it though, I give you :worship: and :thumbsup2 for being able to!!

we will be making our first trip to disneyland june 17-25, that sat will be our last full day and it is also early entry day. i should be able to get in at 5:30. i am thinking it will be a madhouse since so many people will get there early to get a spot and a chance to see jonny depp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter