Why is it so hard......

rangermom

DIS Veteran
To not jump up and down all the time when you know you going to DL at the end of the week:cool1:? We are leaving Friday morning for our 8 day/7nights trip and I can hardly contain myself. I've got Disney on the brain.

We are staying at the DLH and we have 6 day park hoppers with tickets to Toontown Morning Madness. I just can't wait wait. :banana:

It's the shakes before you know you about to get a HUGE fix of what you are craving. Totally normal!! :)

I'm 2 weeks away from my trip and I'm right there with you on the jumping up and down.

Thanks y'all. I guess it is the sign of a true addict. It's pretty sad though, our last vaction this year was to WDW. YOu would think I would have gotten my fix for the year then. I find I can last about 6 months before I start needing my fix. :lmao:

Thanks y'all. I guess it is the sign of a true addict. It's pretty sad though, our last vaction this year was to WDW. YOu would think I would have gotten my fix for the year then. I find I can last about 6 months before I start needing my fix. :lmao:

I don't think the cravings ever go away. I went last week and I'm already FORCING myself to wait until at least December before I go again, and I'm not sure it will happen lol. Thank goodness I live in San Diego, if I lived in Anaheim, I think I'd just sleep at the parks.

When I was there last week, I sat next to another PAP holder on Soarin'. She lived in Anaheim, and she told me that she tries to come every day after work to ride at least one ride! Can you imagine!?!?

I don't think the cravings ever go away. I went last week and I'm already FORCING myself to wait until at least December before I go again, and I'm not sure it will happen lol. Thank goodness I live in San Diego, if I lived in Anaheim, I think I'd just sleep at the parks.

When I was there last week, I sat next to another PAP holder on Soarin'. She lived in Anaheim, and she told me that she tries to come every day after work to ride at least one ride! Can you imagine!?!?

Wow everyday does seem a bit extreme, even for my obsessive nature. I truly think that much over exposure would end up killing some of the Disney magic for me. The waiting is hard, but I think waiting for that next fix adds to the exciting build up of going to DLR.

I'm pretty sure that if I lived in Anaheim I would be dropping in on DL at least once a week. :) As it is I have a hard waiting for a month between trips....I'm not looking forward the withdrawals next year.

I'm pretty sure that if I lived in Anaheim I would be dropping in on DL at least once a week. :) As it is I have a hard waiting for a month between trips....I'm not looking forward the withdrawals next year.

Me too! I can't wait until Friday. Only one more day of work!!!

I've been leaping out of bed waiting to go the past few months even though we just got back in may and off a disney cruise in april. I need my fix as much as possible! Only 5 days! Well the day is over so four days!

Me too! I can't wait until Friday. Only one more day of work!!!

I'm jealous!!!! I've got today, tomorrow, and then M-W of next week.....LOL But I'm still excited. 4 days of work left (not counting today) before we leave for DLR!! :)

I'm jealous!!!! I've got today, tomorrow, and then M-W of next week.....LOL But I'm still excited. 4 days of work left (not counting today) before we leave for DLR!! :)

How do you think I feel? You are all going before me!!! :) I swear I'm positively vibrating with anticipation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter