Why my college kicks ***.

Uuaww

<font color=teal>Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pi
It is 85 degrees right now, that is all, I am off to play some ultimate.

You had to say this when it's an amazing 15 degrees here didn't you?

I just wish I had enough free time to play ultimate frisbee! Oh, and not that I could here anyhow. It's 35 degrees. :thumbsup2

I can't even remember the last time I saw snow. I was thinking it was a little chilly today b/c it was in the 60s when I woke up. Of course by noon it was almost 80....there's Texas weather for ya.

Well normally its been nice here, reachin 65 degrees the past few weeks, we even had a day of 70, but now its freakin 28 outside!! I came south to get away from all that cold.

My college kicks ****, because of crappy weather, mediocre sports, and ..., and... wait a second my college sux. The only thing we got going for us is an awesome improv comedy student group. GO MIZZOU!?

Ghostbuster097 said:
My college kicks ****, because of crappy weather, mediocre sports, and ..., and... wait a second my college sux. The only thing we got going for us is an awesome improv comedy student group. GO MIZZOU!?

Well at least you've got mediocre sports, our men's basketball team has lost every single game this year, most by over 50 points. :sad2:

Well, NJ just got 2+ feet of snow!! What's next? :confused3 I MISS DISNEY!!! I can't wait 2-3 weeks to find out if I was accepted.

We're in the middle of a nor'easter :cool1: FINALLY!!! THIS is why I stayed in NH :teeth:

yeah, ive been hearing about that on the news, no idea what it is, but its dropped to 77 degrees here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter