Will a 13-year-old girl like Portofino?

sawdustcity

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone - it's been really fun reading all the posts. I just made reservations at the Portofino - I wish I would have read all the posts first! I found out about the Loews membership today, and signed up for it - tomorrow, I will call the hotel back and give them the number - great tip. This year I'll buy the entertainment card when it comes out also. (I think I could have saved some money if I had found this website before I made the reservations - live and learn, unfortunately.) Anyway, I'm excited about coming to Universal - never been there. I am bringing a 13 year old girl, and now am worried that she may have like the HRH better, because of the upbeat, music-orientation. I think she is old enough though, to appreciate the Portofino, at least I am hoping, because it would be too much of a headache to try to change the reservations, apparently. Anyway, I am trying to make myself feel better - I want this to be a lot of fun for her, and the HRH sounds great as well - they all sound wonderful, as a matter of fact. Anyone taken teens to Portofino? Did they like it? Did you like it? Would you have stayed at the HRH if you could do it differently the next time? Any tips would be great! Thanks for all the posts - whew, you can learn so much here! Also, I am hoping to find a spot where the drinks are kind of reasonable - happy hour at the Citywalk perhaps? I hear there is a teen dance on Mon's and Wed's at the "Groove" at the Citywalk - maybe she can go to that, and I can have a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter