Will anyone be at WDW on August 5, 6, 7, or 8th?

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> on August 5, 6, 7, or 8th??? I'm not saying anyone you know is going to be there, but I'm just curious. :p :p :p </font>

Originally posted by Barb
DAYNA!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Yes, Barb? What?
littleangel.gif
</font>

While you're here, you could ever so slyly mention it to Bill and let him know how lonely you'll be and that it would be so nice to have company and that you would be really happy if one of your friends could be there, too. ;):smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

I forgot to mention that you will be standing between him and I, just in case. :p :p :p

Originally posted by Barb
I forgot to mention that you will be standing between him and I, just in case. :p :p :p

<font face="comic sans ms"> I forgot to mention that I'm a big
chicken.gif
. :p :p :p
</font>

Barb why don't you and Dayna just leave straight from your house. I mean its only a few extra days I'm sure Bill and Alan won't mind. ;)

LOL SHannon! I would, but I have a wedding to go to in Buffalo the weekend before. :) Besides, I need to do some serious panhandling if I think I'm gonna take off for WDW again!! I have to raid the penny jar and start counting! :)

Dayna, you're making me cry. :(

j/k :p

I'm not crying......I'm :earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek:

Darlin', why don't you and Alan just take up residency down there? ;) I hear summertime is especially lovely. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by disneycub
Darlin', why don't you and Alan just take up residency down there? ;) I hear summertime is especially lovely. :rolleyes:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Steve, I just broke out into a sweat thinking about moving to Orlando in the summer. :eek: </font>

<font face="comic sans ms"> No one is going to be there? Or no one wants to meet up with me?
huh.gif

:smooth:
</font>

Dayna, next year I'll have my annual pass, and I could fly down for a couple of week days next year. I hope someone will be down there with you.

Dayna,
I will camping in a field with 2,000 Girl Scouts that weekend. So while you are flying on Dumbto think about me!

I wish I could go Dayna but unfortunately I don't think Hank would like me going twice without him and I can just imagine what my kids would say to me!

CarolA isn't going to get any sleep that weekend ;) :)

Dayna, I could seriously consider it - wonder how I could justify another trip down to my favorite place?

Donna!!!! :earseek: LOL Who's surprised? ;) :p ;) :p LOL :D

Do you have temporary residency yet? ;) :p

I think that they are going to make Donna an honorary citizen :)

:( I'm just missing you again, Dayna! :(
I'll be there August 30-September 2 with a friend/coworker. :) :)

Oh well, see you in December!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter