Will anyone be in Disney during Easter 2006

Plutodog

Earning My Ears
Hey there. Just book our return visit to SSR during Easter 2006. Just curious if anyone else was going to be there? :cool1:

We will be at BCVs starting on Good Friday until the Thursday after Easter.

pinnie

sorry, we will be in DL & las vegas for easter 2006. staying on points at the DLH and free rooms at the Luxor.

We'll be at Vistana until Easter Sunday and will be checking into Boardwalk that day for 8 nights.

We will be at VB part of the week and VWL the rest of the week.

We'll be at the VWL on Good Friday/14th (MY BIRTHDAY :cool1: ) thru Friday/21st!!

Mickeydad :wave2:

So other than you folks, it'll be empty, eh? ;)

Seriously, when I saw that New England April break was coinciding with Easter, we decided on February vacation instead. I hope the rest of you have a great time, but you won;t run into this bunch of redheads then, unless you come to the Boston area :p

pumpkinboy said:
So other than you folks, it'll be empty, eh? ;)

Seriously, when I saw that New England April break was coinciding with Easter, we decided on February vacation instead. I hope the rest of you have a great time, but you won;t run into this bunch of redheads then, unless you come to the Boston area :p

Great idea! Everyone comes here, and then we'll all go there, have the place to oursleves :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Just kidding, my friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter