Will be in Toronto soon

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Will be coming to Toronto for a week in June (Monday10th - following Sunday). Was there in October 2001, and can't wait. Is there any baseball on, and how possible is it to get tickets (ok so I don't know much about the game!).

What else is good to in the summer in Toronto. Going back to Niagara on day trip. Wish we stopped at Niagara on the lake, but we just drive through.

Staying at the Colony as before!

John
:bounce:

Try ticketmaster.ca for the baseball tickets, I believe they sell them, that would probably give you an idea of the schedule as well.
I`m not sure what events are going on this summer, you could probably find that out on the internet as well.

#1MMFan,

You could check with the Colony hotel they usually have ball tickets.

They could also send you info on whats on around Toronto while your here.

You can also go to the SkyDome ticket outlet located at the south side of the SkyDome. A few other good things to do include Ontario Place (it's an outdoor park, close to the water...has a few rides), Canada's Wonderland (a cheap version on WDW, costs about $50.00 Canadian to get in and it has a wide variety of rides), CN Tower...it's that TALL building beside the SkyDome. It's a little expensive, BUT the view is well worth the money. Shopping at the Toronto Eaton Centre (located at Queen Street and Yonge Street), also shopping on Queen Street (for a variety of little boutiques). I hope this helps.
Leslie and Laura

Here's the Blue Jay's schedule for June. The Giants are in on the 10th-12th and then the Jays are on the road for the rest of your stay.

Another thing to do is if we ever get any warm weather is take the ferry to Centre Island. It's a nice way to "get away from it all" in the middle of the big city.

- Mike

You could also get tickets to see The Lion King on stage while you're here. It's a fabulous show! Herre is the link to the site for info on it. http://www.onstagenow.com/
The Toronto Zoo is also a great place to spend the day.

Yorkville and Hazelton Lanes have a variety of boutique type stores, art shops and café restaurants in downtown Toronto. I always enjoy going here as a change to the Eaton Centre in the downtown area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter