Will Disneyland Reopen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow--- Talk about kicking it up a notch.

I am hopeful the key words there are "begin the process of reducing our workforce" which implies (to me) maybe this can be averted.

@Disneylandfan85 -- this is part of the escalation I was talking about.

Wow, these are some fightin' words, I like it! Threatening to layoff workers citing the state's "unwillingness" is FIIIRE and music to my ears.

Fight the good fight, Chairman!

Wow--- Talk about kicking it up a notch.

I am hopeful the key words there are "begin the process of reducing our workforce" which implies (to me) maybe this can be averted.

Once the process has begun, I doubt it. If talking directly to Newsom didn't work, this probably won't either.

@Disneylandfan85 -- this is part of the escalation I was talking about.

Wow, these are some fightin' words, I like it! Threatening to layoff workers citing the state's "unwillingness" is FIIIRE and music to my ears.

Fight the good fight, Chairman!

If this doesn't wake them up then nothing will. You don't want a union coming in to support another candidate come election time.

And the fact that it's on the mainstream media now probably won't sway Newsom either. It hasn't yet, so why should it now?

I would think that theme park guidelines would be far more newsworthy than just playground guidelines, especially Disneyland or Universal.

I can’t imagine there’s any face saving or political capital to gain after that kind of rhetoric from Amaro. Newsom should/will probably just drop the guidelines (we know they’re done, they’ve been done) through one of his surrogates on a Friday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!