Will one hour be enough time?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
We are staying at WL and most of our PS will be in WS. If we allow one hour, will that be enough time to get the bus and walk all the way thru the front of Epcot?

:bounce: While I was staying at WL in July I had dinner at Germany in WS and made it there in an hour. I seem to rember having a little time to spare but that was only one night and there was not a long wait for the bus. To play it safe I would add another half hour to your plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

One hour can be enough but close particularly if where you are going is near the top of World Showcase (like Japan, Germany). Bus ride takes about 20 to 25 minutes. Walk from bus through Epcot entrance to base of WS takes about 12 minutes; walk from base of WS to the top where the American Pavilion is takes another 15 to 20. Big issue is whether you will actually catch bus as planned. Busses from WL to Epcot theorectically come every 20 minutes (and often they do although sometimes longer)--if you show up at WL bus stop just after one has left you could have 20 minute wait for another.

Thanks for the great info! Since we are going Christmas week, with 3 senior citizens.....we will allow 2 hours from WL to back of WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter