Will the 4th trip be a charm?

bell.of.the.ball

DIS Veteran
So this will be the 4th trip for my husband or I to be able to win a dream, We have had a total of 15 days so far in the parks with no dreams yet. May be we will get one on trip number 4. It can be a small dream.

Best of luck. We will be going on our 4th trip too and havent gotten a dream in any of the other 3 trips.

We will have a 4th trip in Jan. We haven't had any "dreams" yet either although I consider every trip to WDW a Dream!!!!

It will be our 5th trip, and no dreams yet! Hopefully in DEC!!! It will be our 35th anniversary, and I agree just being there is a dream come true! But extra pixie dust is always nice!!!!!:santa:

We've had passes since the end of May and go over quite frequently. We JUST won dream pins/lanyards this past Saturday!!!! It took us 5 months but it was worth it:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter