Will WDW Dine do this?

MommieMommie!

Mouseketeer
Very dear friends of ours will be celebrating their anniversary next week while in DW. They did not know to make mention of this when they made ressies. The only Ps they have are at Princess breakfast @ Norway and Crystal Palace for dinner. I was thinking of calling WDW-Dine to see if they would arrange for a cake or special dessert to be delivered to their table (at my cost of course).

I'm just not sure if they can or will tell me when/where they have their PS. Should I give it a try or just have something delivered to their room?

When my husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary with dinner at CRT, my daughter and son-in-law surprised us by paying for the dinner and having a card delivered to us. This was all done because my daughter called CRT directly and spoke with Steve, one of the managers.She gave him her credit card # and mailed our card down to Steve for him to give to us. He had Cinderella deliver the card and a dessert sampler. After we left he even called my daughter in CA to tell her how much the bill was and that everything went perfectly. I am sure if you just give your friend's name they can check when they have a pS and deliver a dessert to them. I would call the place where they are eating directly and speak to a manager. WDW dine can make note of it, but they may not do anything where they are eating.

Yes they will do it.....all you have to do is call which ever rest. you want it at....it would be nice at both....if you decide to do it at the princess breakfast....maybe you could ask if a princess could bring it to them along with the server.

It would be better if you ask to speak with the rest. manager. But call the rest. itself....don't rely on someone at reservations or front desk to make the plans....

If you have any problems...email me and I will get you the correct numbers.....

I believe in magic....and making magic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter