Will we be "Finding Nemo" on the 6/7 Magic? A Prem-Ear at Sea? Anyone w/ experience?

BunnyFooFoo

Earning My Ears
We are looking...and the agents on the phone at DCL are unsure....if we will be "Finding Nemo" on the ship when we sail?

Others of you who have sailed near a time when a first run movie appeared in the theatres...what is your experience? Will we be getting a Prem-Ear at sea?

What happened with Lizzie McGuire? Treasure Planet? Monsters?

Anyone? Anyone?

Since the movie opens 5/30 it is almost CERTAIN that you will have it on your sailing. :) I've been on the ship several times for Premears at Sea and they get the movies either right at the same time or shortly after they are released on land.

We just got off the Magic yesterday (3-10 sailing) and they did indeed have Lizzie Maguire in the theater!

Bunny,
We're sailing the week before you (5/31) and we are planning on watching "Finding Nemo" on the Magic. I'll post the movie schedule Saturday afternoon.

Magic_Fan_Bruce

That would be the best! Thanks so so much! I will look for it!! That will be so exciting!!! "Finding Nemo" at sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter