Win a Overnight Stay at Pandora

As I posted on another thread-- odd that they are calling an audition a contest..... they will have all sorts of entries from people in the industry. I guess only the ones that are willing to work for food and experience as opposed to actual money. Or resume padding...

I wish Disney would do more things like this! Win a night in the castle ect....seems like it was more frequent back in the day!

I wish Disney would do more things like this! Win a night in the castle ect....seems like it was more frequent back in the day!

Agreed that the night in the castle contest way back was cool, but like beer_dave said, read the rules and make no mistake this is an audition. You will be judged on things like "(a) originality and quality of responses to questions asked, (b) how personable Finalist appears to be and (c) how articulate Finalist responses were to questions asked."

Wondering if "how personable a Finalist appears to be" includes appearance, or in other words maybe they don't want my ugly mug...!

uploaded my video this morning My 13 year old daughter is going to be mad when she finds out if I win I cant take her. Your guest must be 18 or older

Bummer that it’s such short notice for the trip. I can’t get that Monday and Tuesday off. My husband and I would absolutely love it.

Wondering if "how personable a Finalist appears to be" includes appearance, or in other words maybe they don't want my ugly mug...!

I'm a Florida-based part-time actor. I get pretty much all the casting notices from Disney. Honestly, they routinely book people of all shapes and sizes for their marketing shoots (print and video). The only thing that would probably get you instantly eliminated would be facial tattoos.

I submitted a last minute entry last night. I figured why not? It was short though, only 30 seconds. I'm curious how many entries they actually received.

I wonder if the finalists have been notified yet. I was hoping to see more promotion about it since the rules said they could use your video submission to promote it or something like that.

I wonder if the finalists have been notified yet. I was hoping to see more promotion about it since the rules said they could use your video submission to promote it or something like that.
According to the rules, they were to be notified last Friday. But you are right, I haven’t seen much about it

I entered. No email, so I'm assuming they chose other finalists and I haven't found anything about it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!