Wine and Dine...to the Finish Line! Fall 2017 TR NEW 1/25 The Last Day - THE END!

At Brazil we tried: Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onion and a frozen Caipirinha. They were both delicious!!! I think most of the pork belly dishes I've had at any Epcot festival has been great, so basically if you see pork belly, just get it. Haha.

I believe that's a solid rule for any dining experience anywhere... "If you see pork belly, just get it!"

I wanted some cheddar cheese soup so we headed to Canada. I also got myself those tray things which made it a lot easier to eat and walk at the same time! We also got a beer but I'm not sure if this beer was from Canada or someplace else.

Do recall how much the tray thingies were? I was considering buying and bringing some with me, but if they have F&W specific ones that aren't crazy pricey I might just get them there. I remember wishing I had something like that during my last F&W.

You guys got in lot of booths that day! I agree with you on pork belly, if you see it get it! Now I just need to figure out how to cook the pork belly we bought last week.

What a fun day of food and DIS-meets. I loved that pork belly dish! So many people have raved about the Spam, I’m mad at myself for skipping it. I also thought the light lab was cool but that actual items were pretty bad - I threw out my drink but at least I got an Epcot swizzle stick! Will be interesting to see what returns this year.

Getting caught back with all the TRs I read!

The Courtyard next door looks nicer but it's usually more expensive and it's about an extra minute and a half walk, so up to you if you want to waste that additional 90 seconds walking or not :laughing:.
But 90 seconds in Disneytime is an eternity!

(BTW do you see the hidden Minnie on my shirt? I told you I travel with a lot of Disney clothing even when not expecting to be at Disney!)
Love it!

I walked over to the Guardians of the Galaxy ride. I looked up and it was just so...daunting. It seems taller than ToT! Now I am NOT a free-falling type ride person. I just cannot. But I love GoTG. I was going to psych myself into going on it, but there was a 90 minute wait and...well I'll wait until we return in 2019 and I can go on with Steve, although I'm not sure if going on the ride with him will make it any better. :rotfl:
You didn't ride! Oh I love that one! Next time you come out, Steve and I will ride with you so you can grab onto each of our hands!

I wish I could have got my hands on the Mike Wazowski sipper up, @Lesley Wake said they attach together as a team! It would have been so cute.
If I see a MW sipper do you want me to send it over?

I passed by one PP Photographer near the entrance to the park and he offered to take my picture with my new best buddy.
Very cute! And a nice photoshoot!

Star Tours is the same as in WDW. I saw the new Last Jedi sequence again, not sure if it's still the same for everyone.
I think the beginning is the same for everyone right now, they haven't stopped TLJ sequence yet.

OFF TOPIC: I thought that parts of the new movie Solo: A Star Wars Story remind me of riding Star Tours! Not like nauseating motion or anything but the speed, the intensity, and the music mainly. It was so fun! I really recommend seeing SOLO, I know a lot of people did not for different reasons, but don't listen to the rumors out there, it was a really fun movie that is mainly an origin story and kept pretty true to it's roots while allowing Han Solo to further grow as a character. I did think the first 30 minutes were a little shaky but it was smooth sailing after that.
I agree! And about the beginning being a bit rocky. I was worried at first - oh no, am I not going to like this SW movie? But I think once Chewbacca showed up, it got better (not that it was just Chewie, but that was when the movie started to pick up for me).

Everything is immaculately decorated - if I can describe it, it would be "elegant whimsy", with extreme attention to detail. Most of the decor and furnishings have a traditional vibe but with a Disney twist of course. Think of all the elegant Disney resorts - Grand Floridian, Grand Californian, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, throw in some Victoria and Albert's, a bit of Alice in Wonderland, Beast's library, Rapunzel's hair adorned with flowers, a vintage garden tea party, some Pirates, some Princesses, the great estates of the south, the Adventurers Club, basically ALL THINGS GOOD, throw in some sparkly crystal, wrap it in a solid gold bow, and you've got Club 33. :)
Very fun description! I want to go so bad, but it's a good thing I didn't try to come back out there the next day - too tired and too much stuff to do!

I admired all the beautiful and expensive Club 33 merchandise set inside pristine glass cases. It included stuff like shot glasses, crystal, exclusive Dooney & Bourkes, and gorgeous jewelry with the "33" symbol prominently displayed. Some items could be purchased by members only and some were able to be purchased by guests.
Everytime I see someone with the Club 33 shopping bags I get so jealous! Did you get anything?

I had a great time chatting with my friend who told me a lot about the history of the club, and the little feats of imagineering found throughout. So some of the artwork on the walls had abstract pictures of Jazz musicians, and from time to time the musicians would "disappear" from the art, and sort of become a little dancing ball of light, almost like Tinkerbell, which would dance around the back of the bar in tune with the music. It was so cool, and so subtle, and of course, very Disney! I would not have noticed this if my friend did not point it out as you'd have to be actively staring at the pictures or the bar to notice it. I was so delighted to hear stories like this as these little touches really add to the whole experience!
That is so cool! Very Harry Potteresq!

Thanks for staking out the spots ladies!
Very nice of them ;)

It was an hour and 15 minutes to get home to Hemet...let's not mention the fact that Steve got pulled over (just a warning, no ticket, thank goodness)
Oh no! Well at least no ticket!

I feel famous now ! Thanks for being my first DISmeet I hope to have more next trip ( which is sadly not until next sept)
Looks like a successful day at Food and Wine .

It was great meeting you! It was a fantastic day, I had so much fun! :)

Oh my gosh all that food looks so flippin' good!!!!!

You girls and your ears.....you all look so adorable!!

All the food kiosks are so good! I love going during these festivals.

Thank you! It's the ears, LOL.

How nice that you were able to meet up with a couple of Disers!

It was really nice to meet people whom you know "online" in person!

Your picture with Chewbacca is super cute! I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but Chewy makes me smile.

Thank you! Chewie is so fun and furry!

I'm sitting here drooling over your Food & Wine choices. I love that the menus get changed up, so it's not the same things every year.

Yes! They always have the fan favorites as well as some new stuff. It's great to be able to try new things!

That tray definitely looked like it would be useful. Were those sold with the other Food & Wine souvenirs?

Yup I found it in the festival center but I saw it at other places like Mousegears and wherever they sold the festival merchandise.

Holy cow! What a day! Your Dismeets looked like a lot of fun :)

It was a lot of fun to finally "meet" people in real life!

Nice! Her ears also look great! I checked out her Etsy shop!

She is sweet and quite talented!

I'm not a fan of spam, but this looks amazing!!

All of your food and drink this day...just has me salivating! All the Disney eats!

I really liked the spam dish! It's not something you really think about with spam but it was so tasty!
Disney festival eats are the best!

It looks really interesting. I'd try that.

Okay, then I'd definitely try that.

Yup, pork belly has always been a hit at the festivals!!

No one likes a Winer.... :rolleyes1

I agree, winers are not wining any points.

No slider?????

No, I am not really a fan of pulled pork, although kahlua pork is ok. I was just not feeling the slider at that point, and then I became obsessed with the spam hash.

That looks super good however.

It was!!

Where did you get that?

I got ours at the festival center but they sell it where they sell all the merchandise for food and wine and available at many places.

That stuff is soooo good.

Pretzel bread is the best!!

The best in all the galaxy :lovestruc

He is the best First Mate and Co-Pilot!

I loved this dish but was disappointed that mine didn't come with any Brussels! Yours looks perfect!

Oh no did they run out of brussels? It's like, literally in the description of the dish so I find it hard they would not have it. It was definitely quite good with the brussel sprouts! But it would have been good without either :)

I believe that's a solid rule for any dining experience anywhere... "If you see pork belly, just get it!"

So true!! :)

Do recall how much the tray thingies were? I was considering buying and bringing some with me, but if they have F&W specific ones that aren't crazy pricey I might just get them there. I remember wishing I had something like that during my last F&W.

They were about 10 bucks. But I did see them on sale AFTER the food and wine festival for like 6 bucks on the shop parks app. Although you kinda have to use for them at that point until the next festival, LOL.

SOunds like a fun afternoon! So many Dismeets! And you got to sample a lot of F&W snacks!

It was a really great day so far! I loved all my DISmeets and all the food hehe.

Hopefully now that we both have DVC we can run into each other more often!

I hope that is the case! Are you going back in December?

I want a Sulley popcorn bucket! Honestly, how cute is that!!!
Club 33 looks amazing and it looks like you had the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

It is so cute!
It certainly does qualify as a Best Day Ever! At least on the west coast!

You guys got in lot of booths that day! I agree with you on pork belly, if you see it get it! Now I just need to figure out how to cook the pork belly we bought last week.

Yeah I think we were making up for the day before when we barely hit any booths.
Pork belly is so good! I've only really cooked it very simply - korean BBQ style which is to slice it thinly, fry or grill it for a few minutes and dip it into a sauce of sesame oil, salt and pepper. It's simple but tasty!

What a fun day of food and DIS-meets. I loved that pork belly dish! So many people have raved about the Spam, I’m mad at myself for skipping it. I also thought the light lab was cool but that actual items were pretty bad - I threw out my drink but at least I got an Epcot swizzle stick! Will be interesting to see what returns this year.

That pork belly was so good!
I really loved the SPAM - I think it was one of the best things I ate.
Agreed Light Lab was more about the ambiance and the food and drink were terrible. At least you got a swizzle stick! I didn't even get one, LOL.

Getting caught back with all the TRs I read!

Welcome back! Au Revoir Paris but at least now you can start your TR!

But 90 seconds in Disneytime is an eternity!

Yes, yes it is, especially when walking in the heat!

You didn't ride! Oh I love that one! Next time you come out, Steve and I will ride with you so you can grab onto each of our hands!

OK but I can't guarantee I'll make it past the ride queue. :rotfl:

If I see a MW sipper do you want me to send it over?

That is so tempting thanks for the offer! But I fully believe that I have to earn something, like be there and buy one with a drink. Otherwise I'd own all the Asia popcorn buckets by now, hahaha.
I would also totally own the Mickey Sink that comes with ice cream by now too but I don't want to just buy the sink, I want the sundae with the sink so I can earn the sink, but I can't eat that much ice cream. So I'm waiting for our trip this sept so that my sister and Steve can help me eat it and I can earn the sink. I am weird like that, LOL.

But I'll let you know if I change my mind, hahaha. :laughing:

Very cute! And a nice photoshoot!

Thanks!! He was a great subject!

I think the beginning is the same for everyone right now, they haven't stopped TLJ sequence yet.

It's a great sequence I like it a lot, much better than the Naboo I kept getting for a while.

I agree! And about the beginning being a bit rocky. I was worried at first - oh no, am I not going to like this SW movie? But I think once Chewbacca showed up, it got better (not that it was just Chewie, but that was when the movie started to pick up for me).

Yes!! Totally agree!

Very fun description! I want to go so bad, but it's a good thing I didn't try to come back out there the next day - too tired and too much stuff to do!

I was definitely tired too, I wish I could have been more alert I would have tried to get away with one more picture LOL.

Everytime I see someone with the Club 33 shopping bags I get so jealous! Did you get anything?

Sigh no...I was not prepared to spend that much. I could have bought a keychain, but I was really eyeing the sparkly necklace. Maybe if there's a next time!

That is so cool! Very Harry Potteresq!

It was really cool! It was very subtle, like you wouldn't notice it if no one told you, and you had to be staring at the art for a long time!

Oh no! Well at least no ticket!

WHEW!!!

Pork belly is so good! I've only really cooked it very simply - korean BBQ style which is to slice it thinly, fry or grill it for a few minutes and dip it into a sauce of sesame oil, salt and pepper. It's simple but tasty!

I found a recipe with a Southwestern flavor. Its given a dry rub and then slow roasted. When Fran feels better, I'll try it.

I agree, winers are not wining any points.

correct. It's not a whine/whine situation.

No, I am not really a fan of pulled pork, although kahlua pork is ok. I was just not feeling the slider at that point, and then I became obsessed with the spam hash.

Ah, okay. I can see that. But I must admit that hash did look awfully good. I don't know if it was there when I was there last.

I got ours at the festival center but they sell it where they sell all the merchandise for food and wine and available at many places.

Ah. Never seen it before.

Pretzel bread is the best!!

::yes::

I found a recipe with a Southwestern flavor. Its given a dry rub and then slow roasted. When Fran feels better, I'll try it.

Mmmm sounds tasty!

What a great day of DIS meets :D
Such cute Ears she’s very talented

It was! It was great fun. I got to know so many people on the DISBoards and it's fun to meet!
And Tiffany! Not a DISboarder but a part time CM who also makes ears, a sweet sweet girl.

correct. It's not a whine/whine situation.

I prefer a wine/wine situation myself.

Ah, okay. I can see that. But I must admit that hash did look awfully good. I don't know if it was there when I was there last.
'

I think it was new for last year but I could be mistaken.

Sept 4th Part 2: Happily Ever After...in our Bellies

Sharing some Photopass pics from the afternoon:

Jk6oTcOzr5jeKaVSNGCttZ0Nrrf9KVA7VYgv6F4S1ynidc_emJwzVMf8_tql94KHhOr79a8cbrTy7LrR_VEl869SkjUnE0BqhSARk935yf20P3Vd8Xm1U4FCsc_ZFewOgE3AmQXh--Vo4vhjsAYGPDjqvbUEzik0LIj7kiOLCf6lboy8b2v2RAzep2b0CvPYCGeRlw_K-l-HEbi3MnVkDoJKi4vxnizMsF47mJ2RO4K-xce3k92SGS9_A6xqAO42fIrWJ7s3k2odwAvux0JW799cBWn4rs2Rsh-ei38SI8x3Mei9XaBnDSHxF5bah4k_Pd0ed9fnj08HGAi4rmDzOgOZ0Cyy918rKVYj34FQ8DJDh7sTiDX-k5FprmlUlXGsHwBe30T8zGCuI3UEQhBqA0l5zQkOe872lR6APCdud7MAICGpfZsBQ8KX1elc1cdWjtoe0Qy9CxclE_gaA8rvXlskq2AM27wJBLEqp66MZ88ZVRVZ7aSZY4FN3dWwCNiHzNPi3bc21CbDIFX4MxmvJ9NaSJQUmVDVq6gAxVRYIi4dyppvSg_CgUldrn2if7KhGaoDgIKA6mMzZqsMJfSlckYs_7ADcIz8Bea0Iply=w825-h550-no

PTrEr2NCH9kJhB9c1XywikLWZfKQ9YVHCT2SMCqeKYu5tQ6yxosWzlqCOhUH341nUXu5KH3pzUq3bhMg6LBmY0lUlAYAW5klodXBCdVd39dSdOlYtQhmMbAugWAm7iQpBcaMWyoAug14nwphz1NcmpzYrnJhhlPzhn8r_x8H0Rv7Y5pJqlRmQFAfgg_4KgtSE2-qqFR7gHGAeGTGYH4ZFWR6oYcb7vUB3v7q3_-g0JTgcKCT6hhGEqfp1JXv867l9EuMD1e_6eoEZMr-oppf9npNWUFVcBh-biND2cUvb5UofZ23BdbBf815rgNCY9ufjc77N5f3D3CdX9roRDwLyCFQQg5Gtch0XyCnz1wJz2veRthrW9b83lVC_uv6ovLnhWr8H9I8YX4fwpbXEwDG-ThjEZDiJ35FpuviNttyLMEavB8VII9VoB1VUS5W4dLslWztybO5AZg02SNFUwk1RZ17CeWOkHdS27SH-sfoXTSi5GLO8gp3GzXUp832boKcCx8Vx7dkPM3lV5TcMoMnBKJUlNa3DvuQ9CHE3nU-BFlQ-Yb3bUSbauJgnNE6Sh22sZe9D2_4RHjoIWBjD5gKGNRaxfiuk3lu2ysKvj3F=w427-h640-no

6axd96ti23rr6R7IJLzhdwW83qk3AP467MLKL_E9vLMbc0zH8Ezga6Z3CB-jisKuXQ4trmwEOwvNHoOGdcFITnkL3ke99Smv155TPybQyH7kO8NS3OXUAhP_lpo_n9J-9OHUoN5itgSh3PMA7a8DqUTZPM4uzTebRphuPDUUW1H2Olp5APuqcxmLh5t7tQorGe5S-pRK4cvj8P79r9O0yPByocjUvjVSU39FwwSnjJqYccjUo6S2fXxtrHhs9I59TROQx0lCDod5_Om8OPBjqrFhKVSVmCJqUSl5juHWP59cxBf08e6wm4k9XMd9rhVGjfDa4zn28kEAueMayuY2NY4Fk0PP2YngLD2rCk_bBy1nh07-n2mwEBbSNUkt0e-o1LQv9bbOSJgnWeEQUlknklj_mfbldf7JU9OeJPHNZ4qrLL3GlN55KJhvXJvYnssWmnlJcxRgEEAf1c2zCI54w9GwqzgGi5I7TjjhewD7reh5Bh9dbzQv72eNkqr0-GLVeZj1hzIXgMVM6s7dsmwfvkZaVpgIzgK7oSi237Ur0u9-ljAOCzEKTiqdj1t-7FjjerGIIvDjvCzjN06IvMyzVr4oFMb18ATfUBFGesG2=w800-h533-no

After a lot of festival food at Epcot we went back to the Yacht Club for a bit. We were going to go swimming but it started to rain and there was lightning so they told everyone to get out of the pool. We were going to go to Stormalong Bay which was a distance from our room but we ended up at one of the smaller pools which was closer, and it was a good thing as we didn't have to walk all the way back after being kicked out of the pool. :laughing:

Ominous clouds:

g-I3ZlaghTebFy-brcMJIdTFAuMry6-QFC2USiHipS0tygIeJiuaC6kzL8BYHhv82BGwbgfe3GYmDgga1bZXwMAxGquTvo6_uJGM_xy30hLMNnmvZ_IfpKwDDblaXjOGRVMCePJogBER0eDkUG1G805TkDIAw0CY3QYyxkiAUuJh4l5hDD65HS6XBCxQnJ2YcJqXuLmME5_skzfZxcU_9mpCG_jAMq4fwcaL30QbEj6LVklSoasmJA_P38U0P6isI6wKEhw68UBxQSposypSsnAioZmGNtRj9RUfx_kRgG3snFKNO4gAFXmGVu0ynWYnUKULhBLEXYcfFtCFlK8bWONipHXOuwOCGknQ1izxvsUHDs49Cj07_1LJa54fyI0W7vNDO9ASHy2k5-34EPWAC6io3ic8p256v4b8IQJf9K5YOplbq1no3g8ITARbgr02oX80edwOfVQsyXxeOA1u80oRpwQGm82PF1nZV5OZjmS5nDum3h0DCoKhtQxCWX4xc41COwlHfth7q8_Q-BusHuUXOqcv9F577bT1PU9tJksGUmiFKNxoqkFEMbn85alLSIimg1fCdcdWyYJ9GlP0sJJ_xQRDHUvj8vmJ3ZPG=w800-h600-no

Towards the evening it stopped raining and we got ready and went to Magic Kingdom!

CFF8ZWkxpW3IVLzq5BBc7B7sfTb9fz_umdBv7CMhUY7goMHa8E_DRPUt3kX_ZTRrgWnFp1xcOv8iYmj9DUegwlnnJSywFP9G7Ag1ZXJKK3JYl-mPyGP41IjXyftd-JtjlfuoDypS7p3Z48LOOz2X4Dg01j5MSa8spvd9rTJiypyTPIS22K3x3_gi2KR45PPKPJeheZpYsyHPOw1Ds8Jz9K6gbZfsWXS49VqNAP_oloyeBNY7n9n1lDNyYiuuhaqL5zg3CY1A6x988femzXB0hTs5zcOyhFjMe3kh9WrF8V6jxI2-bLJVtkKx-EN4zwMGtqg0zvpkFaUJeLA2rSf8d7a1QyCV4Rw0id4mULEf9t5Soa9BZoy0tKwmNT7IhDf8w8ryxQEvpTrAbHyK50xlvygirYM40sqi1-fuaANk7HA7bTS8ct1ucnLiDpHrAGV2h2yJWIhplOKKAhS1ybJhoAklQFJ3t3B6v_wzWQwoTgMKyEGaL3rY6hqq93vns3iIk5S3BJLve-nEVwnMEpV8ymk9Ip5clm73OjvNeJdpySWtheyqa5MXWDMotPvKx2AZGxT9xEgQ2MpVWalXuZt8K3cT7ntZ3RHiT47MXz0I=w482-h642-no

It was all decorated for Halloween already!
_Qa2xzgrFtKWwJJysyeonQxzp1-_qoK_6T3AygJLQgrjri5TJqndo7DzmD2vG4QgEdcJFIuB4PdrZV3SrAKGiGJ2OPK8ohEGZpFsrEw3sh3rcqTISXhM3VK5i0pdPWiPpWje0GEUCFIKDl4gAs8gUie5_vGFvQKw8sYX7ny0trStv0T9_CFTnqbktypfeMkkK-RDuJYRgaMMlSTyfnSSKZ_4wDOuvCH0QpFO5Swdl4ChAgZbtvYsNb_fvx7R_lOzRPQAm9_Sl0z5cgRp4mIrus0_XxzN0lqdfqHQaLA9ICeSjpMza-ijy2o8uc5zm-AmUZUsIB60Vj5g89HjY7PfJzQyRcYIlIFUaQHgDudkeet5WVxoZmxYJphcp9p_6iSGoby1X7EEsASzfW4Ntem2c0r0daYeTR6ZykfhCbjKBnwSK6lDSzAvuTl-iWrcCLVaUhgD2mJq5mHgzetNzovijh3bOjFOQy966vssvRjaobRi6rL_s84iVAuVpPp_JjbRmXrZG3BtUdKLrlvoERiWdFlShMBnytZf0IyX_uzBXgsjEehNC0jb9WNQJOUNorBcerNwELwTWnDXhdcXuScG7q4xuVPwfj2Nmz8AMc9C=w482-h642-no

I think we made a FP+ for Haunted Mansion so we headed there, hence I was wearing a Haunted Mansion tank top :)

After that, it got dark out, and we had a DISMeet with @cinderkelly!! :hug:

GTmkdIgiy4dPBfBKwHB_SLordXTLpRGQcKN6exaJ0QsKiGiw0ZhKOMzNjL53O3xJR85QRzRkGUUAumbFH-HK4PE-W28Muhw_Sidbd6iTR6riolyTT8VGF1cCzIy4fACdYPuy5OeV5z_n4dGDTSiaJ9aSRr3iquNhM6IpysSigo4Vw8_fM4qUAQqg7G_7G2VTTK2VpXGFoc3R39hPP1hHtnTnMAudMFv-rPNy_Hu3i0TehTh_kwWqHeZuDHduq8jC51RuaBP9U1Kp2v-GUGyj-esRPHF5VGT8TzGvUnjLXv6R66QMi9BSrZpbtRyWbLWj_m7BZt07p35F5wM2qgsJ7fOV15Wtf6gnVExxdm-FuRD2-4wk-JmDis1l5kATSoi3FXKhoNbN9pQaTkNy50tpbcWEM2Pn_QyTf5900y1nu7sBZclPD6hOLryF0b9vtwTDaVLNCYaHgxuTC3F5m0rX-VZMAiEk12-5E7u7KQVlvwtNVj40jD8FLxL4Qis8SqQnweLUk2XP1i4VovXIazSTjzEu5ahr6xR_ibPm466asalWh_ddCz9b4yLoQTuQk2RKpq-6mAz9VvlROBwtuqgbE11Z7i4nhpVbS_W8-jRA=w482-h642-no
drSuZzzHH-GgiXyNvhLCQ6pGgExfQ67PO75_ER0CH6q0hDYJAbYn8ocW98WTG6mOQNGHNlPkcJoW1nIhTidcZW2RADE_HY0jmq55qMmYt8w6xNs1I5b9_qOMzddcM5jpTGhTrVUxyLiZyvdNS9j6_M_kS17cOCTS1-Pp6vkBM1BwBJvC1HTRgYHQMl99URQMC9GQGuWvdG4yMbW8_Qkr7dSRuxFExW9YpwvV6O0WsEqQOfrHiq3QMtOpv28lvrxIVlWkfMRAeqTQ-gIKM0QYobDdcxhfchiOhFwUfuEsOEqRNe6XYvEsz3sQyTWQu62RHK67bMoKo-KBaqrZ_KMnIm_wo98-VcqjZJ2-3P8_jp_ktXxhbDI99iHApEuXxKvJU_TLw4565_hgJWYsgMwR8As_15fvEB_4AYmvNvrMB582vjrUFPWkzu2GIRnHV4dHeIN60mLPXtCOb9MRrDe7yQ4Ozoq2GE9mBdIrUiXfP9ykGQIxClPZor7hj_tLl-7X9hIM_uhOtKWt4_JIXJoLBjPFb93SxCcSpKN-T8Dvt-Mfkz-sETxbt6JkhR4qtsnba29tbcg9U_ChQkE1Q7d3pyuD_Sj26f56MM444Z_h=w482-h642-no

Great seeing you and Bob and Kiya again Kelly! I hope we can meet up at our "home" the Polynesian one day! :beach:

They were off to their dinner at 'Ohana (lucky ducks!) and we stayed behind to watch Happily Ever After. At the spur of the moment I had made a very late ADR at Citrico's that evening (9:45pm) so we were looking forward to that. It was part of the whole Annual Passholder increased dining discounts for that time of year, where meals at some signature restaurants were 30% off. It seemed like a really great deal so we wanted to take advantage of it.

Steve was sad he didn't get to have another feast at 'Ohana but it's ok we went there about 5 times last year. :laughing:

b4sTepVSj-GQ-P3YCcCWaWoKlMf7jO7gGHQ5VpAa7EU_r2mRiXO-9_6AzUyxZdV9L928Gp1vZXURsmQ4qTyhYASNyi95MRReTy8bX0mMDb2QFKtPinzDMSCR5nalQ31IbG4Wy3ymgyIsgTLnpRXlwnCpGNVGtYnJJrVjtdfvFy9AuCBKWc8eeMFPROr6zEtUTo_wR-Pb3kcyB5XZ5YdDmwTg2mRDsWd4X62zVrBw2WBgkUyXhwl8GKW77zrmI2cWOE9-qcjs7Q5uoKSKxQ2BztDpL1yAcH26uLnBQxq2xfAFPqQYPyxWBBWrReDlWdJ5JWJD49sU-Dbw0XkbU_XjPLP80jRYr3vjO_QEA4zNp-FMfoRpOKIYx8QeQu_XbN99KmdDh8f7Mt4SRudm8SGKKn9cggHGmpkRKhaTmxldUnA0LLcX6QJEjVE96NotMUVlbAx9iHoO_R-9MylfD5LIBDBmSw8xLWx9uoNR88ZytmHHsnyr1GxP_8Rxh10rTl2cI1g0eKUiScJY8U1hL9-NwBnPhEw1YW2SO0CAQTTbmvFExkkopuCGw3BRZwPlwAG__WUv4p_axU_Tq1uRE-JcYyU0CF5Usg07LoVNdbxY=w480-h640-no

We found a fantastic spot to watch HEA. It was probably the most uncrowded I had seen it all year. We were off to the left side of the castle and had a spectacular view. I think we could have even stood further back as that way we get to see more of the fireworks, but we got the see the projections really well.

pc13mazu5UilsA5ugbdsNDgMtnLCpA_XXdog1BvvHR3xYyU47ITR54C2oBUkj_d4hy1cqtDqOw9AjH9fg5NHP4WA6lgwOWy-zZ0u3pamcKNtmEnCROn2YkEPwlYBBf9D3BTJUEW418fZqTOTBPdBEa4DDhAI-N8u2zLMzZ4046NR4_VGMvtFmAhruvwTkPPbk6eNWyFD4peXf2HBFtrzOxaKtMtJXx2w5XRJ7hTuWFsKvDaUQ9gSkP_xDYT0baA0Hv-hBSUl2qsjOjWxMp4TfsYvNg76NWLyDufj8qaWAIa56J_8vQwgmdAtxWQiEXR4h2xp-GJQZwUJ1UfDh0G-cdmF2vJ3rD_w_3-v7swPkcdbbLAcNLnpVgWfXDDVPBu4wXfqdw68B-m-PpdwzZNCe9amiHG1EaZUA5YDhosgJHi46SYxeiLGAf0P5Fxq3RL7RB48EnRwjcKet3vEFJvufcbbiOrcpqFJl0d7cCchv5M-2kZ_8A2FVR4OXS0Dusb7IBZSQqOIFldMJ63ss1wMIi8CsqbODGLFWsXz1U2EU6JpoituvYKRW3teVVkUWttmb8VBcmw1hWGhfUnSbObFEHgiUnhpXtdmoJXeVFSS=w480-h640-no
RO7qgRigh86zfWTdCTex0eN4bxUt-7vDpetc-_ToEAv9UDjet2UKYfXeg-6vU52mpmsMIRc1lBeKtWQ6ezQDQMu6SOBwT1XhH5f1c_bLrfPYfi63YocD02aXuTyorSDBOr0vm4O1XohntYGNovRIeU9PerNHfIkWkOzVeMJBAu883_Y69XQORoWr7g1ysNz7XdYkrUyJ4RTk0u1-P8Ga5Jl9whsTW7zUcJNCZUUpWSc3UbBfEcdIf_0EJ4I5QHOIUFRNQYmvBGKF0F-Bb84-JI5d2lg4qx5wwWpfxlppPPHALYdi03HUqJklDbXNnKDmJhdxo1AYTe_1RKvgXFMOwGqeKRT5z6Z08GU2in2Y0f6sPIdzQOF_9W4GcQfarj1eWI2y2uA-nHTqB_KhDWW0Laa7FCF3jrptJvv8_8RKAJ-eBSzz0kexkhAHALG4XXrWcTUg-K9J6W23wMedRssLcIfFYM5i4XrPReSk6c4vBgtg9y33iE-AkjxdSNo3B6MO7ncifUs7k_OYp6R5kGKufu2T42UgGmA8v60gWTQmpqpbvbIz0EJ8J4gignmgoKxNhF6RUps8N9IqbMXrQ7z80NoohFoKMvjc36kQHWO-=w480-h640-no

2z2z7qJgq6VRO7JqHxQ08PznPjYdE0FZAWLp9IhTc0TnjllWhMa481hetn_OoSQUfy4L0JYhx20kzfTTmZZ94DLquCDP8zFZ_-Gix3VBZ-rV9WpxrD2cT6WGkfbYkoypLWhGkI0UV96rkCEBjJBpICxhxEyG9xLHOoOtzO6OWtakwys4PCo1_2ElvkoeRRJpAA_CWOId0N2752PajFNUBa2cTOpVyX_94bPMOl62OVOe4VilTFJkknKGd7us9rdfH54CkZ7WtZYW1FneDrkG-FiGvh_cMPqQ3bAhCXDhsGhH8sXFGspKCTsIpwKiAo4wv6r45z3ok2ngElOeBwFOLYTWgHDUgmCZvO5zOdVHr9KOU3fme_By0EWcAsn4Ux9A5SFt1S6XSEX69EdJcA9lFySVUPl1UsHgImO7lOfGNcA-FJ5aebkGasUBZvksLdRQcmEklOyRtsXpHJ5Ooh21i6YsUQBvjsSyQJm3PuQSR2Znlzp2YjucaLnSLv7rVTHRkJJ82ZHCnh4d1njPR8loBETF7f9jwZnyDS3G_cl4d4DP0CSy377YP9keqWEjMAPFDTbS0Cx2GA9IC3UzGiML81Jmox4XPtHVq3CDBMhi=w800-h600-no

ehg3ptQL-JmTAeFdZRTw7kQ1QWvxdSpJlRVNBEVDS3SKofaOKg__bfzkEp_om6ZyRAE6nAzgcWPZaHIJoFtfDMcEhXU6vPdRv4JoX100mqH8Fg9ov4Mb0n8aKHv8pRUfAGBpTBgcA11BccF8G5hK3aU65iaa8D7bKlznn5oiPGq6-VXBU8h0dSM9QjRnq-kF2g0fk-wnuvD7abRjtAnarw_fg412EG-cfF3mqncxGUbBfWvA3N0Itw1SC7VguGYCoIEJ9oHSNlyxyChW-sXTS5daBwJyNhvhVpmLG91Tz1epYquiohHvhOM1ra4xt3whIGsgerwZcoupEJHGXP_U91fVpW61Cn4Lcj-7Xi8Dm_3j6itzMjLXWkmbQ8S15VCYCC7gYmviVr_eu72--NxNvrlsM5jIvgC-f2VVC1fZEZ9YMHYAfiHV3H2pfHHmdZmBnkirMzXceV42zubFVA4lK1mSWP_HmXwhkchZ7ZIKFrV5_CAWF0VnyDl0jNLS5Ho2OV2sZ8kGcGblaEqMe-afTGVaLm9x8z5HGfHcwDk-X-HSYrnwU6I7vKmz19IdZbasgjNT-oQtMXPvCpHx-B5fPX3aXoK4c0Av6_P7iumw=w800-h600-no

I love this show so much! :love:

After HEA we walked out of the park and hopped on a ferry to the Grand Floridian. We made it just in time for our ADR at Citrico's.

CdHJ44vBDiHnK2ngGrrHWSUIzDB9iZcSRzTAuDALmFPzkWBA0E5YGAUuh0veyKyJMoI9Wih_Ju5FjRL6kDBX0xJXpaVzk-jVP5BUkwno4ySm_seiWs3NTib3-zcWFAJhpBdvFjMPvZhE3ao7pEoXRMG61P2glUVU8XAz-6ToIqBgN4Tfsmv7NGs1sHviBqGyl79XMrrmW7AsBFR6kB37dnrnP57KksYBvcsNA_uaans4zQQ_hZcQdVcl64nVm0vb5KzhC3oLeyoZZ3MPToSpD3FkD1K3qde8--dNQTecE59JB8Sl4NGMSrMWXWJC13PGRkgQdPboorwjgnt66hbj9AtehMLQpvEVjz-GaHWXoe5A7v0kYvA1TAtpVORllElTiSXiKvorcL46FJ99Oq0_ChgmKaOioqLW4lgA6mW5BtiU2S0TxFGkK799g8zgrlPtnwrntFg1x8V_pSKOT3pj01DC69U4rkO1CVP4U-ZmLvAP0rdPFdIn9AB5R-4wk_PQMlxV_xyGsVzW9tfYXAtHYIFo_ZidNjj1zvvSVSrasR1sILZkzxDvvAQpOcGDEYDmCSQwCjDmTM1xZBzPVMRvb7V76ugfuV4NdStRBueP=w800-h600-no

Although I thought we were incredibly under-dressed, it honestly didn't matter as there was barely anyone in the restaurant at that late an hour.

y9O__7sb_qBZVqFYRf0ZusJ_pIvoxVY0xmuJyheryFo78nHwYvWJRlA3pQihcV_VtXoADvCHYYHP8q8XFvmghacBDbVg8O2xU6V_tIbIcX6KGqrLH_SqVvR5zj2ojt-3VmNK6H4xa6zx3kKFZMjoYbLDeKvL4Gs_NYG-feNlE8qBpoNQYT0-SoVnwykm5zdUe_P6If0lROE-QOJiODyozc488GC1M_X7nixg5jZIjhHLoPwJPhy51U7eo096p9_0-leJMAFAb88VRm75EZ1qziCQXQti364uhE322Zuz1KbNwxteVTi5ZpVmb9kf5oyyf1yj7xg0OoLqkdc7r4M3dtSzxsjmDWWd724ViaoGshhHLoPvLiSv-xMnMcdejTC_sdxgDyNjCDnuSHRdzYJzxR1Jk04URJ9xA7xNi5bNass2TsScMi9AOuDc-LlAXNGA08FnTPOh2yvkKqgmSTEccL9utQuFS2BwBf1XtF6E-w78NcuWC1cPjj5C3O8w5hx4rSh3aotEXUb8dX-gM-izRLx9Gtb_bnGVzcCFGJnHBR_MoQzOHDtw6sTO1JPvP0Qjl1Iu5A2TrDtEex--pAWc8splJs9-iLKPQSuci7nU=w800-h600-no

iiP-m0fv4CWP0JlKZBTqE8bz5iAiyDZnUcfXPOQLsjhJKbCjvJPCYwkCUKx7MXPZvn-mRJcxra_hA8njTOfr8s_4joCSaY47Io-oirvhJ1fY-YF4nvba9imvigquZWQocuvYRtdaatTcwImdJ6WHJxBdkkCLA84pJDi8zlo2_JdnM_0He2MdyJelfOtru2hFfwKhpVGvqWXOfzXVVqEs8C6NeU38HDv_dNW16YI-PSotnEnOhbRZ4XA7tg9h8QvELyXqyuaUFW-121GyrbqZOTEqoO9Z9rxkpZlOWpUyzw6a7vbZ5ah2IyomWAB5uqGuTWxdKXoYoAw-abX5WQH0WiBoXnkkAPKOUnPl8traGNdcbqGT26I5VK5_JD8mxPfWFCk2JBK8oCZX6yzhXQ6_QHtWpJtqauVKKmsKQIH_4x0jZ2J4zT0WsGZSyVrD6mq88XHcWqnwnZEkmOEvM39_I0nNSc37JWDlPUmdXTIMzzrZUeboN4eSomo46dSRmk1-wjzKHMAZP3u9E06DKFX99o9h9N8V2WF19yH1CbMX_V-PQEKwle6ilFzWxgq5Q5Df7Y0PL1V5WwXemLkvpGrngodA9X3X8BSDH-66SCus=w800-h600-no

I got a cocktail to start but I'm not really sure what it was. I think it had strawberry and lime.

brvj90HFjSDdIQ4V_cOvQOWYIfbc4wwPnpYVtxwXgt1yXOpbui0Y7tvxV8TcaaO1-qIbCLtVxTvpji8rh48aR11T4eYEl6LqTPkupDLN4EDDD_y8ogqpLVFlpGDo5G41rqnxkO_ttGOTPTs6J7R99Ev2ew64H8SMnqHe8hNYTJvtrUuzJ6a2zleWWZrMYHYw0gHxXPw8LclX9PhuQFM5kcsRuu7SCk-0-6k3fKUKevNhcyABoRmJ82K2DcIcqLnRJVhRBVccXqtlSvszam2hB2y9VSE0x1wbW2F3PRMQl4C1aN37fLpXLpAzZWiT2hL_ZVIu_KY5QX52VLncqsr-XDGxfffo7WDjY7sh6aAqhTEGS2nPiKtT5oQeN7nvrfI_IiGtgLbPnxr5o0ZLKiC-6WSH7p8s0NQ3m4lp1RsDBoPbd1h0kWlaVaFVHVVE37-bAWMmiWKzZsehokVHMaOLHX-0XXu7VIOhSQwxG2WdM8BuH9eX5N1Na9SE0Z4NtGiP6yNF38491z52bi9MBde-9LyRDIM_TX-bM4zGyo6uNCzrnbMd0ORU5EGcDG0eAMMwBsFvJX_O_OZIdi_BIffugqubSOotULJ1OZ4FsL79=w480-h640-no

Steve got a margarita:

_qiWPgKTTJdupfX9IUolUU4Ju9k443Ha8QshYqmf5lCl9Wmi_UX5CIOmTHoA3gJ1LcpMM3fXtF0Bc5OhncBrdb6xVXN19pSL6y5sZGfjONaG6vNXDN7zXHe9l3i5qa475uhbdEquhBvIbX9ZwGK79EwBtRB32i7jP-pQIyds9y-oce38WT0QlggbtQF1ld6YmDvEUpbeGqCa0Mg0AboRVy3mmaiQYotn_gXteJB-_ZtKfRpFpgN3V5kyaTCCQ_86yz2QmEG_Tq5Y4IKNanj5WyC-lY0eja8LscJK7fdXFq2tDZRo0KMZclktTyc8wotSi-b5Lh-ExxJyqkw13tJMY6vi-BIm_iEF2i6SLqA7ac4MxnQ3pXLxQIBPBxRWDt0nZTO0DTxLfVC7gtdRPusr3LSfbQI_-XSWXc0gwM1_73FM5aLkxmHqL7F_a2oJRNtDFwEFljIJ2mDdgb7-YaIJ3moe94vVoQZhnCb4hepXXzdlBoacfzl67iTNByAV3LVwKeUnbZoj-mwS3EiFsYobS7uDKsjL3zANJcYRQrcxQJzguZK608coLlGycP2rPNgKjvkqQN8hu-AXifUV4A3xQp31qLd_0TUAugt35svR=w480-h640-no

Bread to start, there was a nice olive bread, as well as a plain bread served with butter and sea salt.

gC8Y--jFoylJy6ermpU90CIqwcvDiVAiXIrkx0iYx_U6R6j__FK_10UGGuGwwkVh6vQ8XbxjoffMVWe1zRIBxst0KpUWXbVedbAIh4W0p0dpeuDSgyCcuEha4O0xW1sGCmdVG-szSvFlLxIXilpfWLMe-nN2Ja2f2V2MKzis-Uax4rKRjJ0a-sSa-6rbB_WdzZVXgIAJb0Ae1KDrtCE3Cl4CzcI5P6Dw4LudfLZWMKiYTKym7-algElgnddnx0mCAju9hQP3wxPKI1juJIQbZJ2qQ8SS2rqyMGcOPBNSoqLABmTYvw9bMybmYhnWn_DYz8pNUrcpnYCkbdVDH3zEizzL0FtCvkpXwzzwWY-eBaYpi49KL9rFaB62vVzPT3sBPPGgKhyHfaZvTk8T6Lzvs1FwIpYnty9QM406cPFlFbZHxfQz_o4Xm4TtNK9jgThGsD_4G6OriLnhKDY4N2LZ1BdJlBALqeuPPFOSiazPqInu_KxXCjMh9HR7c-VxSVlDxdLPuqszRxmjgkMT7FdD1tIeYuGjiAmfGR-X_pBJeof-FNRCFzdxUYZbrk_x-30notxxgxiEueIA7Y8lKiIOLLEJGjjTa3ji4LhTeeqD=w800-h600-no

For an appetizer I got the octopus. I can't find a description of this online as it looked like they changed their menu but it was absolutely delicious, the tender octopus chunks had a Mediterranean flavor. There were tomatoes, chickpeas, paprika, a hint of spice, and I think the sauce was a cauliflower or potato foam. It was definitely one of the best octopus dishes I've eaten. It's hard to pick this version or my favorite at Tiffins but I like the char of the Tiffins version a little more but this one is definitely up there. I hope they bring it back!

4DQmNBszYYbpk_DavI8bWF0HU1KP8oin4KyjFBRHIDpGDg09SiPIFR6cA8J8bYaD12mDdiZtCBf-0qZdUq5dmeTxxTsKkdyJdYDKcNNB29ikz31_oHyu_9Opb7kYRnx_1xFesePy6jHtGKTUmvi7P--s5jEiaRhdHqj1l9OpHybzGLA_2Gf1i3Warrm8u3D05lLtjTzXoYDDHUmrWz1R7TN3zz6lBMGrA1ls2zuDFvf_PMDA9JwuR4geBf7Tkx4OakCT-YWJByghO41vQKNsbMxLxOFquM1CBsr57nWcCRC-x0457rq5jvJmdYvuK_-9K8Xw5xMXUqY-Y1fIm-HcyRr61O0RKD8_PKlzA7dzyskGEUUx-VQEBUCMoVh8muE4Oi-nUaJMmpoAp3OpSDxw4e2vjtL4ui33h0HJeEomFndssjeN2EwSKZ4wrvBGr5TYZ_xUN2xSytOJzWU9zh55q3Tjdc7vfzBFsSH0HKHDX4kPVIWgtWQffv_8BGyW8mP2PNivAaLHV9BwSvzIBkgav6XQkDiQorA7szURrspwM2mdm9vdoo1w9wcocDs29Unwjnj1hcnXMzU2efbN__eteWkXW3Eir3B12NtUDVaE=w800-h600-no

Steve got the Citrico's Crab Salad as an appetizer: I believe his version had compressed watermelon, avocado, and arugula salad.

bLe3QdwMaSd9V8RZ2jxgRDhq4hJb4QD7kv-olWqRu56V-DdGb2IveiuR95GWAmzooqznwFTWjKYyb2AWetKNmCGHjFnj7Mv38ObGHze1bl1sxoFLH0dx-902tn3tum7i6tND5ul8DOCunBIHrF1TbORsrTYyEIuNrIAPBAm5YLxWXJ3WpuKwx7Bbwb4Et9dp6bMjW1c3U8X-swgd7yg8Wp91D9Z-a18_34iEQM0Mb8mR7W3anVSN16lx6mOQvYkT9I5LX2y5P1rqbCTa1-NvxKVkc7UsK6w_ZbNguFUvvGzO4LjLCIyndit9pedDb28oTZiGPtLT3W06dmxeyJSDGwoNRt9-_jm4CKPtfOlP5oKm6PQ9jScqiVJLgdvGy5LiHzYeMYSWQo0mSbt1S1qMivcWN43dbm2OUVwG8PyNOQbahGcn3x3_O59U_2hFKOJDE9nDjXiLcYMfvP66QissDWNuOx4g7KwCToudc1gNU8ZpUsf_tlU7JUbzyCLl-yBRwKj6zBzaSuo-_HBAJS_tpv7u8N8ZPV07jvn8AizcTCQSo8-P9-wkE_PSitsmF0ir4xRDc3dT9E9KhjC0pskplFAXv9Zbc4RNi2Eagkw4=w800-h600-no

A close up of the nice lump crab:

JoqmnTNZMxmYtpugLjpdZUzzKTiz8wZJR7NB69hSN1yhNoroPlJyOTTMnsap6Kmq_MxtonlBW_91uKacejcYxJLdvG9aICLhgNTRXyEp1Y8xDf7YXI-EBSlTyvNO0UxmsPn0hKuE_gyWnTmoItvtTOLTbrG23prQFb1PeFb4nPh9GUFMKJe1W0I5-vpaHo7YcxX8trbizDpqoWnaEvnA3sVbcJ8bAH69TeLdpzIi6Asx41oiisJf2uIsWff3DVDhv2_M7HCq7Vd3gKopk82ArTC9KrNCKmE-22ibqiT_p9Za91w4EQbV8BZ-5xMMFSxorfEPxXL3xBeQz3Km9OrhXJzJnRYUhwyAJxdTbi8yVtABTTnxy1Kn0H2IDZG3dmRI-yh62sLTVnj0MeWoWjtDmZKApAmfXbLmN_cOr_Aza1WPrCct08PjVVQ28ys0zNpCWgdoj9-3MlRVvqIWitfh-APX7rcBp9qknEZGnYF1TlujWTjnnJ5lpQAXQ6irfvzNeLZKza5fWdA5GqsAUEzELdpV30Namk6KrFn7bSp4hMbRxqme3QaUBLmsoHNucyBajd6Luf3WNQr7MUx8_SKUB19caCb6iRTxoub4Df78=w800-h600-no

Steve really enjoyed this, and since I am allergic to certain types of crab, I only had a small nibble. I think this is one of their signature appetizers and the plating is so pretty!

For my entree I got the Wild-caught Halibut served with Saffron Jasmine Rice, Cedar Key Clams, Calico Scallops, Chorizo Vinaigrette

LrwnoKYot-h9IG9bNSGlfhLvsQB8YfbX5B8hA2Uavkz7XekiyYCgvJl6sUy3XdHmHHI8aAPhZ6WvO3XH2KxoPbCqW6f_ZlpuUh-LtadxSQDeoMFXCoB5f-lG5L_FLL9l9xwtuJO1mNX0wDHTWmnBI785P5xed9drDUHRj4bnj_Mpl6rLvs29UNe_rO1WzEaRKjY68DEa_eHbahmcF4Unvgy3QG0icHcG4QHAufLdF4ib4XRY4KsB_X7o9-dIaF64XcQl-GqLocycEWhRyJIQ9BBY5iRvS0IUaObZ5_0jjeXZ6JrXRrvYk-JCc5qg01v71KWYOYaoriKfozGyIOaZHSH41Lo8f2mQftOhQA4wF_GjVJsel3QVuIHyWQ9j2ykRdmv9X73UBsqHWfqbywW_Pf6cesnFv9uAAyKf9eyryLw9XrGHIovc_G-Aj_xY3CUbpqcC7ttmb3JcStgV_wq6nxKU5wBHrXpnb6f4Zxjsws9hJBMEb89YOnofQUP4xFUoIR8U1WG-jGvPGmkYmIm-DFXuvy-XP7M7FqR_PgPRFRb0iVFy2gkxmZ3P5HjfoK90252oThg-dDZ-LhIKEZNDCYQASDM4qDn5ahLHndfn=w800-h600-no

This was a very hearty enjoyable dish. The portion was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and it was definitely filling! The fish was cooked perfectly and the rice was yummy.

Steve got the Seared Tuna as a main course. I don't know the exact description as it too was taken off the menu but he really enjoyed his dish as well.

BYaTaMbVixNu_OGjXMbL7awKtxewNoTVzzR3EiFUiuqFcm_Ziu0zPw7AQRU1p2tHz1FGyA8HT8OV8UZMHC2eKTvkGFLs8KNqm-uqsVjMbTjrDyzDz_YoH_bGFlk2XP1lURPTb2R9ZWE2oFE07jKKq_GDiUpQgXYHBPI4h9fxwA-yaSTY2tQf3EFk0O2Z3Rjbho9rYFtI7dfIuiWQoq7IKxbcgY7uQY1K1xBW4ZgkFFgwpgTy1qVoSBNs1qy_AG4yROcTvhjcdu_6NvCUHoGz2jgWZvt85qeI-AvYPgEVfh70IAZYtzh_Hrn_Vk_RommdH-9x1uxuGdL_anh3QAdXUd-ARmzz_B5a-12dvLPTFnWLd_FlaWZea8i0sScdRvKa8ugw26e2CrlR6Zn9HoTC8Y7R0XDQiOA5E84qoeQDJAiW1WGUXxvHiNYtj6iJjbE82O1mFpysiYxMVKt85YbJJKP1CuhYIihQ4yMSpAq7sPGsd0kS4I_fT5Mn-gBALFzgbjGd--Q-jsvtZQbGIOtGF68EtRbscJSRmYVzNOor993Nr83d14W6x2lJqi1WchXlFpDEudt7XM87zlhganpv4T-AzHh5Q0KXNEVXAi41=w800-h600-no

As an enhancement we ordered the brussel sprouts. These were great and had a nice char on them although they might have been a tad too salty from what I remember.

OrrTjaPyT5OladcmqmY68vCrs_Y6Q8uKIe8jck7N4loeNYl31mJdEroQ0BPPloxTFb0b_nNGo4vSp_5sCklMeDSoy7oPnA_bSlAeeFsF3PeduvqlFH35wGengos3SNVslkP1ZJIHf-1KvlujGQ8OK1d3obEBVCXRH_379Ql3-vCVDWehXrH_pAWHrFkHrOBIcU0leKLg-sVEYSfHuS3FtcdEgoNnih0RaJT_XvV4uQoCkYKqQkqqh2GWnEzS1reJWzf5nrAJb8B7Rks4Z4gg7GZCIbswLmSNj_AbfZbU7HpmPvf01IVVmPNAqK477MQyQgalMRM0woYcsU2gX7ePcYu1DuXFA6YpSFm3Ff21i5kpEzPagK2HZkVXqCKVfZVANoekgPZ9AK6UVBkIKiiutDR4_OzzXYnnhpN43ZpB6--ZA_obilEiVC5pwq0qJfgn_WC6D07_Hi7aXFlNsCj8M-Wlmqi5c5YxHU0v80Q4tKiPkSCCwV5xxeRs9kTC_dRVjRD1Ve3hSDrfDS1HXnPO-bK73vWeVJJyU7Zx12fujf-9mILzzEiWB6sJ0JM_Kft1cLDf0BPn11zOaMXTzd27qcgEn8gQ2hOLg2CF2qwL=w800-h600-no

For dessert we got the Lemon-Scented cheesecake. I would have picked the key lime pie but I was very full so I let Steve pick dessert and that's what he chose.

Xp2poYopeF85MeXJfFluCkyTnPPJ-qC7jp9dK8rdE70bZkM-IQhTXOeatycFk-g5ban_TzAjmppKC_vRTRlKyFDRG7llD83kMus2daa353k01-F1QFIg7Gt0t5N0LUskTztkgCWm-2Mx7Zw5oZjw4lkFqHObM5BYysjQPIS7lzjDWZ8v6J9udBFjuuEH9ESLd2afIgPCmbXwobm_uqujGv1RGIS_2DnuNEK1ibKj5IcoXKAaRoAv1Apqwx2V4zreFlkNjfQmnZwqqe_to1Dsgdl30U-P1AY3aMmXCdvwZgw4BrjqWbK6fzBSWJMS9AnGVjBtsXL4fRMAmeaknv4ani1q7Z9I6Y7RXpxbR7EEmbAqweyf27j26uyGL118itPQtI7EXT2G1kM5G_gYa0px7gzO57THrhKnxbB7nixycri0ZN_nOAWmtc7wWjTjexKOmCYJURaE4QENdOUJ9Ni5aBdnv9PKLZxwUTgAWYJNFCeC4pf53v0c6sShpQ2Pf9VwRt4nx6ACf8iBXofDmV9mHu8G0b13zNP0mdXm_dQaf4lAOrAoqjxOpBZHV635qt8fqgL2skZ74U7hI72VVIhY8ziJETyU1ske1r2PLu0e=w800-h600-no

Wow we were stuffed when we left, plus it was about 11:30pm when we made it down to the lobby so we were also very tired. Citrico's is a fantastic meal and we would also be eating here later on in my trip report when we return in November! :thumbsup2

The Grand Floridian is so pretty! So excited to stay here in November for our anniversary. It would be our first time staying there! Can't wait to get to that part of the trip report :)

Msx77-JQVsgIu_fK_lV15-eDirt1xL6-M1q5MDziUi5KYaHZV68p88bUjF3My1pXTNkOjPGF7He7-XiaIvgPgnjyXhv6ww2eMvpejJ7FHinQwgFATDoaeVJiHY6P2Awt2kiRrfd-hr47l1M00XncRE57StWq6vJjumFU3niJ34nVM8zeiauPYlqvU1sghRP8PDGhq6QXyBHiHpoOinX5tL_bO-pKwbR1gY2pr00PiVa9OseAGePzLXRde_pwlltleptgn7ZQDPX1fkg6eZH6ZeOGu47nKxbkGQbfYHOcRIZcLCqHmRFU8BcFK1unXJFxtB9X4sB96ms9cD9gMYgk9eaxV5HXjTErLP3OUccKbWp305goNh_m4U9-oP5QKmslXe4RndqRdJB7zk6wFPiGvmmP9i2aPT5i3FKuLOAYTq2BOi2sDP9tvK800IVLWKwO8EfqvR9netuv0CpX0I5db_4GF_9QC5X13vVZv5Dan9pEPwy17pVrjtpPm8FXrf3Sv3t_dvNwJlni4vRKqC_QnxrdfuWyjp-pC3xCCbanPncTnZO5u2oa1fEI5u4KZvzrJ80E2OJV1SLL4KMerkZV-4vOxNRNLv69-hQ1kjrU=w800-h600-no

We decided to Uber it back to the Yacht Club. I would have totally done a Minnie Van except Steve couldn't understand why it was 20 bucks when the Uber would be less than 10 bucks, and I said it was because it was we were in a red car with polka dots and he just shook his head. LOL.

Coming up...breakfast at Captain's Grille and we also leave the next day but not before more eating and fun at Epcot!

Last edited:
The Grand Floridian is so pretty! So excited to stay here in November for our anniversary. It would be our first time staying there! Can't wait to get to that part of the trip report :)

Msx77-JQVsgIu_fK_lV15-eDirt1xL6-M1q5MDziUi5KYaHZV68p88bUjF3My1pXTNkOjPGF7He7-XiaIvgPgnjyXhv6ww2eMvpejJ7FHinQwgFATDoaeVJiHY6P2Awt2kiRrfd-hr47l1M00XncRE57StWq6vJjumFU3niJ34nVM8zeiauPYlqvU1sghRP8PDGhq6QXyBHiHpoOinX5tL_bO-pKwbR1gY2pr00PiVa9OseAGePzLXRde_pwlltleptgn7ZQDPX1fkg6eZH6ZeOGu47nKxbkGQbfYHOcRIZcLCqHmRFU8BcFK1unXJFxtB9X4sB96ms9cD9gMYgk9eaxV5HXjTErLP3OUccKbWp305goNh_m4U9-oP5QKmslXe4RndqRdJB7zk6wFPiGvmmP9i2aPT5i3FKuLOAYTq2BOi2sDP9tvK800IVLWKwO8EfqvR9netuv0CpX0I5db_4GF_9QC5X13vVZv5Dan9pEPwy17pVrjtpPm8FXrf3Sv3t_dvNwJlni4vRKqC_QnxrdfuWyjp-pC3xCCbanPncTnZO5u2oa1fEI5u4KZvzrJ80E2OJV1SLL4KMerkZV-4vOxNRNLv69-hQ1kjrU=w800-h600-no

We had dinner at the Grand Floridian Café and had never been to the resort. My jaw just dropped when I walked in. For it being so fancy, it also had a relaxed atmosphere to it. I didn't feel completely uncomfortable, which I really thought I would. And I loved the birdcage elevator. I may have rode it an extra time or two. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter