Winning a dream when your family is split up in park?

GaSleepingBeautyFan

DIS Veteran
We'll be splitting up some this trip due to age differences with the kids, if DD and I win fastpasses, can we get some for DH and DS too?

We'll only be split up on part of 2 different mornings so I was curious what to do if only 2 of us win.

If it's Dream Ears - no biggie but if it was Dream Fastpasses it wouldn't be fun for the 2 who were left out.

Although with my luck, we probably won't win a thing anyways. :rotfl2:

Probably you can't.

Let's just say the Dream Squad has 50 Dream FastPasses to give away at 9:57 AM tomorrow, to Guests exiting Concourse A of Soarin'. No, bad example - too many people.

Okay, still fifty DFPs, to the first fifty Guests who walk past a certain tree on the Pangani Forest Trail at/after that time. Now, granted, nobody knows the number except the Dream Squad - but if there happen to BE fifty Guests at the right place at the right time, and you were able to get two extra Dream FastPasses, that's not fair to the 49th and 50th persons in the right location at the right time.

We got dreamed in June with Dream Lanyards it was me and my daughter. My son ran off to ride Everest and the Dream Cast member told me that they could not give me one for him.
I hope this answers your question.
Melissa

We'll be splitting up some this trip due to age differences with the kids, if DD and I win fastpasses, can we get some for DH and DS too?

We'll only be split up on part of 2 different mornings so I was curious what to do if only 2 of us win.

If it's Dream Ears - no biggie but if it was Dream Fastpasses it wouldn't be fun for the 2 who were left out.

When we were in MK my kids were on the carpet ride and dh and I got in line ride. We were given dream fastpasses and asked if we could have two more for our kids who were on the ride. They gave them to us. Then while we were riding our kids got back in line and were given fast passes anyway. We tried to give them back but they said no. Our other children came later and we gave them to them. We then passed our unused fastpasses and lanyard to another family.

In June we were there with another family (8 total), half of us went on the green side of Mission space and the other half went on the orange side. The boys who all went on the orange side got dream fastpasses and those of us on the green side did not. My husband did ask if they could have them for the 4 of us on the green side but they said that was not allowed.

My mom and I were in the film viewing area of TOT and we got FP. My sister and Dad were on Rocking RollerCoaster. We didn't ask to get two extras. We were just in the right place at the right time.

My mom and I won dream fastpasses this summer coming off of Space Mountain, but we could not get one for my aunt who doesn't ride big rides like that. What we ended up doing was using all 3 of our tickets to get regular fastpasses for the rides that she would do with us, and we used our dream fastpasses, and we got on EVERYTHING!!! So even if a few members of your family get a dream at a time, using some logical strategy you can all enjoy the dream!

We won VIP parade viewing for the AK parade in January. I seem to remember them asking if some people had other family members waiting outside and they said to bring them all into the giftshop so everyone could get one.

DS & DH won coming off of Splash last September (I can't ride it due to mobility challenges). I was waiting for them near exit but no... they could not get a Dream Fastpass for me (DS ask)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter