Winter Disney Pin sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.
Please post here when you send out and when you received. And let us know what you got with pictures if possible.
Be patient....we have international mailings and also a couple people mailing a day or 2 late.
Mail date is Dec. 9.
:santa:

got my names, might mail today depending on how busy the post office is, if the lines are too long will mail Wednesday :)

I have my packages made up will mail tomorrow.

How is it going.
2 have let know they have their names.....hope the others also picked theirs up

Didn't get mailed yesterday stupid snow, will definitely today though because more snow with ice is coming tonight.

They were mailed today as that storm started earlier then forcasted yesterday.

Hi guys, I just returned from our trip and just picked up my names. I will get my packages together ASAP and get in the mail hopefully by Monday afternoon. I will report back as soon as my packages are in the mail.

I have my name and should get it in the mail tomorrow or Saturday (at the latest.)

Just got back and still unpacking.

phew , finally made it to the post office, had the packages in my bag all week, just couldnt get to mail them. All sent now, on their way from Europe :)

The second one should finally be delivered, it made it to the post office 12/10 at 7:30 pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!