"wish you were here" photo ideas?

ariamac

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

So we're about a week away from our Disney World trip!! This time we are also going to Universal, mainly to see Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

My sister is a HP NUT... and is not coming (as this trip is just for me and BF)... so I was thinking it'd be cool to give her a pic when we come back that either says or suggests "wish you were here"....

My first idea was to take a photo of this

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Sirius Black moving wanted sign by PopCultureGeek.com, on Flickr

while holding up a picture of her face on top of Sirius Black...

or my other idea would be to take a pic of me and BF with our arm around an imaginary person (in between us) and in post, I can add like a stick figure with her head (to make it silly).

...what would you do? Any creative ideas?!

I actually like both your ideas! I think i like the imaginary person in the middle the best! LOL or bring a blown up pic of her head and just stick it into pics of you guys so it's like she was there. :thumbsup2

You could get 3 cups of Butterbeer, and sit at the table with them with 1 empty spot (would also give the excuse to drink more of that deliciousness). In fact, next to one table inside Hog's Head there are 3 broomsticks that were used in the film (or maybe just one was used in the film). You could both pose gripping on to 2 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter