Wishes Cruise Invite Help Needed...

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
hello... please take pity on me kind designers...

i am surprising/treating my family and the family we are travelling with (wdw novices) to a wishes cruise... on our first day, after breakfast in the castle and a full day at MK, we're having dinner at CMs and then heading to the contemporary dock for a surprise wishes cruise... and i am hoping to make up scrolls to have one of the characters at CMs give to each member of our party announcing/inviting them to the dock for their special surprise after dinner... :goodvibes

anyone interested? :)

Gigi -

I have this one that I can modify the words in any way you would want

wishesinvite2.jpg

you sooooooooo rock!! our date is Friday, January 13, 2006... otherwise it is PERFECT!! thank you again and again and again! :)

OH NO!!! i'm such a dope! i forgot to check to see if you had made the modifications! and here i am, leaving tomorrow, thinking i'd print it and i can't! YIKES!!

Kate, if you are out there and have the time and want to take pity on me, could you please modify w/either no date or January 13, 2006?

tia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter