With all these fan clubs popping up....

DVCJones

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to say.... I think the whole podcast team is great. I would hate to think that any one of the team feels a little less popular.:sad2:

You are all wonderful and I enjoy listening to the way you all work together. I love all the "personalities" that come out in each show. I especially like that you can all make fun of each other and laugh about it. :rotfl:

Okay, I am done being sappy...let the games continue:)

I love you all too and to the Bob club I think that half the humor is the witty batter between all of the crew

you guys are awesome :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say.... I think the whole podcast team is great. I would hate to think that any one of the team feels a little less popular.:sad2:

You are all wonderful and I enjoy listening to the way you all work together. I love all the "personalities" that come out in each show. I especially like that you can all make fun of each other and laugh about it. :rotfl:

Okay, I am done being sappy...let the games continue:)

I couldn't have said it better DVCJones!! What's so awesome about the podcast is the combination of all of them: Pete, Corey, Julie, Kevin and John, and yes, Bawb!! :grouphug: There's a great mixture of wit, sarcasm, pity, seriousness, laughter, ridicule and cuteness! They work so well together and the fact that they are great friends really does come across in the podcast!! (well, most of the time.:rotfl: )

I am sure they all know we love them all. the Bawb one started because of it being you know, Bawb-the obe everyone picks on. Then Kevins came from the idea of Bawbs... so on. I am sure they all know it is just in fun and that we are all true fans of the :thumbsup2 team as a whole :thumbsup2

I think the fan club idea has gotten a little out of hand.
I have heard that Max feels left out now and has contacted his agent....

Honestly, there is a reason they have a ROUND table... we don't want to cause any rifts, right? You know how these celebs are... divas all... especially that John handing out his 8x10 glossies all the time. :rotfl:

Bawb needed his fan club just to get a little respect. But now he has it... well as much as they are ever going to give him..... but at least they realize that if they go too hard on the poor guy, they will hear about it.

Can't we let them all just get along? Can't we give peas a chance? :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter