WOC dessert party - current menu?

A bit off topic, but hoping for help here. How early is it really necessary to line up after checking in? I understand checking in around 6:30 if you want to pick a table type, but can I leave and come back at 8?

There was a review on the DIS blog today saying to stay there after checking in at 6:30, because sometimes the line is so long some people aren't seated until after the show starts. That's crazy.

For how much money it costs, if I have to wait from 6:30 on, or not wait and risk missing the show, I am probably going to cancel.

Hoping to hear lining up at 8 is plenty of time to be seated.
You can leave and come back! We did the 2nd party and I checked in, we went and rode Web Slingers and Mater and came back. We were one of the last in line to be walked to our table but we were still seated at least 15-20 minutes before the show started and got our food and drinks with plenty of time to spare.

Can you get in line at 6:30 to select a table if you have the second showing or do you have to wait until later
You can get in line that early but they won't start checking in the 2nd party until the 1st is checked in. They line up the 1st party in one line and the 2nd on the other side. I got in line around 7:30 for the 2nd party and I was second. I think they started checking in around 8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter