WON an EXTRA hour in MK!!

Nemo32

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Just thought I'd tell everyone my Dream experience. DBF & I were in WDW from May4th-10th. We ran into the Dream Squad TWICE and had JUST been cut off by the people in front of us for Dream hats and the next time for Dream FPs.

But my Dream was better. Last Wednesday we were getting off of Splash Mt. and the Dream Squad was handing out Passes and we got one!!! Turns out they were for that night and entitled us to an extra hour in MK after the park had closed. We were a little confused because it said in Tomorrowland, but we'd be happy enough for that.

So, that night after Wishes from 9:30-10:30 we had the park, along with about 1,000 others. As you know, 1,000 is nothing compared to what MK normally gets. We found out from a CM that it was the WHOLE park, not just Tomorrowland. :banana:

So, we rode Space, HM, Tea Cups, BTMR and Splash. It was super super fun.

Here we are with the passes.

Picture201.jpg

The empty streets of MK.

Picture282.jpg

Picture281.jpg

We walked onto EVERYTHING. It was really magical seeing MK at night and literally no one being around. It was completely empty and I feel so lucky to have won this.

Here is Mickey and Minnie waving goodbye. Anyone know who the guy is?

Picture288.jpg

These are the buttons we received which say, "My Dream Came True."

Picture292.jpg

It was truly a magical experience, esp. for DBF since it was his 1st time to WDW.

Thanks for sharing and lucky you, what a great prize, it is nice to read some Magical threads instead of the bickering and complaining over petty things which seem to flood the forums lately.

Way to go. :thumbsup2

Oh course I am pea green with envy but thrilled for you. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing and lucky you, what a great prize, it is nice to read some Magical threads instead of the bickering and complaining over petty things which seem to flood the forums lately.

Way to go. :thumbsup2

Oh course I am pea green with envy but thrilled for you. :goodvibes

I like to read other people's dreams on here so I thought it'd be nice to share mine. And I understand...I am pea green with envy at the couple who won the DVC membership on here. lol.

OMG! I can't believe I had to read about this awesome experience on this thread rather on your tr! Shame on you Nemo! :rotfl2:

We must have been right behind you. Myself and DS won the same thing on Wed am on Splash. We had a blast. Loved the dance party. The only bummer was that my 5yr. old wanted to spend most the time in Poo's Playful Spot... He is 5 he just did not get it but I had a blast watching him. He really enjoyed himself.

Congrats to you!

OMG you were right behind us at rope drop. My mom noticed you had the same bag as I did. This is too funny. I was going to ask you if you were a DIS'er but I just did not. Hope you enjoyed you Extra Hour!

OMG! I can't believe I had to read about this awesome experience on this thread rather on your tr! Shame on you Nemo! :rotfl2:

OH MAN...I was worried this might happen, lol. Don't tell! I was just too excited I had to share elsewhere.

We must have been right behind you. Myself and DS won the same thing on Wed am on Splash. We had a blast. Loved the dance party. The only bummer was that my 5yr. old wanted to spend most the time in Poo's Playful Spot... He is 5 he just did not get it but I had a blast watching him. He really enjoyed himself.

Congrats to you!

We saw the dance party, but DBF only had rides on the brain- I kinda did too, lol.

This may be one of the best dreams I have heard of yet.

Yay, I feel the same.

AWESOME DREAM!!!!
Thanks for sharing it!
Looks so fun. :cool1: :woohoo:

Gotta share the magic.

OMG you were right behind us at rope drop. My mom noticed you had the same bag as I did. This is too funny. I was going to ask you if you were a DIS'er but I just did not. Hope you enjoyed you Extra Hour!

YES! The Donner bag, right? That's too funny...I was going to ask the same thing because word of the Donner bag only gets around to us Dis'ers. I even had a LGMH. What a small world.

We actually "won" the same thing in Disneyland (see the guests creating magic thread - we had people give us their extra hour). It was the coolest thing ever! We rode Pirates with no people in the three boats ahead of us and the three boats behind us. At first it was cool... then it just got a little creepy for me! LOL!

Did they corral you in somewhere and have a preparty before they let you loose on the park? I think that was my favorite part. They put us all in a "holding area" if you will, and had a CM playing music and getting the crowd going. The excitement was just infectous. It made for one of my best Disney memories.

We actually "won" the same thing in Disneyland (see the guests creating magic thread - we had people give us their extra hour). It was the coolest thing ever! We rode Pirates with no people in the three boats ahead of us and the three boats behind us. At first it was cool... then it just got a little creepy for me! LOL!

Did they corral you in somewhere and have a preparty before they let you loose on the park? I think that was my favorite part. They put us all in a "holding area" if you will, and had a CM playing music and getting the crowd going. The excitement was just infectous. It made for one of my best Disney memories.

I had just watched Wishes before so I think I missed the start of it. Too bad- pre-party sounds fun. And yea, riding HM for us was creepy...there was only one other group on the doom buggies. I woulda freaked out if we got stuck. :scared1:

My DH and I had those extra hours passes that same week. It was cool not having hardly anyone there. We rode Splash Mountain,Peter Pan, Snow White, Buzz, Space Mountain and BTRR. Can you believe we did all of that in 1 hour!

My DH and I had those extra hours passes that same week. It was cool not having hardly anyone there. We rode Splash Mountain,Peter Pan, Snow White, Buzz, Space Mountain and BTRR. Can you believe we did all of that in 1 hour!

Yea, I couldn't believe how much we got done in an hour. Besides that I really enjoyed seeing MK at night w/out anyone blocking the paths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter