Won Dream Ears from Post Card!

Them!

What Yeti?
I haven't sent in postcards in quite a few months but I received a pair of Dream Ears today in the mail! They came with a nice little card too. They fit this mom very well too:thumbsup2

Jill

Been sending in one post card a day for months now. Came home from 8 days at Disney World last night and today a box came from Disney Dream Giveaway with a YOAMD's ears. What timing!!!!!

Congratulations!:) I won FIVE times in the mail-in contest last year,but have not won ANYTHING this year!I haven't checked my PO Box for a few days so your posts are encouraging!I am going to go get my mail TODAY!:)

Congratulations!:) I won FIVE times in the mail-in contest last year,but have not won ANYTHING this year!I haven't checked my PO Box for a few days so your posts are encouraging!I am going to go get my mail TODAY!:)
I think I won the Mouse Ears also!:) I went to the Post office today and there was a package noitice in my PO Box.I will find out tomorrow what it is,but I really think it is a package from the YOAMD postcard contest.I think it is Ears because if it was the pin/lanyard set,I think that would have been small enough to fit in my PO Box.They must have mailed out A LOT of Ears at the same time!I also received my DME packet for my Birthday Trip next Friday today.It was a GREAT trip to the Post Office!:)

I think I won the Mouse Ears also!:) I went to the Post office today and there was a package noitice in my PO Box.I will find out tomorrow what it is,but I really think it is a package from the YOAMD postcard contest.I think it is Ears because if it was the pin/lanyard set,I think that would have been small enough to fit in my PO Box.They must have mailed out A LOT of Ears at the same time!I also received my DME packet for my Birthday Trip next Friday today.It was a GREAT trip to the Post Office!:)
Yes,it was YOAMD Mouse Ears!:) Now we all need to win a pin/lanyard set!:)

What do you mean send a post card? Where to? From where? We are going in December and I would love for my son get something "from Mickey Mouse" in the mail. :confused3

I have sent in a post card about once a week since Jan 2007 and have won 4 times so far, but none this year :sad2:

What do you mean send a post card? Where to? From where? We are going in December and I would love for my son get something "from Mickey Mouse" in the mail. :confused3

If you go onto the WDW website and find the "Year of a Million Dreams" link, it will describe in the small print how to enter without being present (via post card).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter